a wierd question

no one is goin overboard.. well i have this problems here too where im.. loads of people of other faiths ask me why do i dont shave and cut my hair.. and etc etc... sometimes they will start their question with a sarcastic remark or insult u.. but if u can keep ur head cool and explain to them in da proper manner.. i dun think they'll eva question u again.. try it :wub: ive done it and after that day those people respect me of wut i believe :)

no one is goin overboard.. well i have this problems here too where im.. loads of people of other faiths ask me why do i dont shave and cut my hair.. and etc etc... sometimes they will start their question with a sarcastic remark or insult u.. but if u can keep ur head cool and explain to them in da proper manner.. i dun think they'll eva question u again.. try it :umm: ive done it and after that day those people respect me of wut i believe :D

Exactly !!!!

There are suckers who want you to lose your temper, and remember, when you get angry, thats when you make them think that they've won!

So keep cool, smile, and explain in a gentle but serious tone. They will listen and eventually shut up, and don't be surprised if they appreciate you, the same people who were mocking you a couple of minutes back!