DO NOT FRGET OUR GREAT PANTH......like alot did

paul_84

The Sikh Panth is one of a kind and should never be forgotten about .....bought by Guru Nanak and foundation laid by guru Gobind Singh Ji and the spirit still raised by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa. I have now read severals of books on the sikh panth and 5 books on Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa and i have found out and realized alot. The real akali govt. made by the guru's 2day is just a govt made 4 money and leadership the leaders of the akali dal 2day in india Punjab are no diff. than dogs and the promises made by the govt. 2 Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa were not completed....just like the akali leaders said that if the congress govt. attaks the golden temple complex then rite at the point the foundation of khalistan will be laid (this was said by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa ) but wen Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa did not return no one in the akali dal or thye damdami taksal completed that promise and if Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa was here 2day he would still have been fighting for a own sweet home for sikhs like us...another promise made by Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa which was not completed by the akali dal and the damdami taksal (who at that time called themselves the right handed men of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa (the gallant warrior) ) was that even after 84 the akali dal and jathebandi's will keep the darm yudh morch going till they achieve the anandpur sahib resolution but no1 cared about that after Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa did not return ..................im just trying 2 make the panth of 2day realize that we have and r lakking our responsibilities and we s

hould look at the past and try 2 achieve the goals our great leaders like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Khalsa wanted us 2 and we should look inside ourselfes and see wat we can do 4 our religion and so so.............................im sorry if i said anything rong just frgive me ..................bhull chuck maff karni...........and ill try talkin more about the diff.. between the history of our sikh panth and wat our guru's wanted the sikh panth 2 be and WHAT IT IS 2DAY....................waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh................................PAUL.SINGH.RAI