Border Hindustan Ka

Akaali

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I use to watch hindi movies back in the dayz, then quit watchin just cuz I hate the government and its all a scheme used in political matters...

My mom said this was a good movie to watch, from what she heard, so I was bored today and started watchin....It shows the bravery of Sikhs, and how brave the Sikh regiment of india is, funny how they didn't add anything to distort a Sikh's image, or make a sikh look like jokers, and clowns, this made me laugh, because throughout the movie it SIKHS AGAINST MUSLIMS, which I think is their new scheme to scare Pakistan, lol. rolleyes.gif

Everyone knows that Sikhs are the most courageous, most bravest out of the army India, and also from a military perspective Sikhs were in the front lines of all the major wars with England, and in India, also the majority of the indian army consists of the Sikhs. I have all the facts about the Sikh regiment of India, and I was very proud when I actually read up on it.

Anywayz, I just wanted to see if anyone saw this movie, and what you thought?

Bhul chuk maaf karnee!!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

i jus saw clip of that movie...where sunny bai is sayin "waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji fateh"

grrrr

i used to love him, but now:( god why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do they have to do this???

everymovie is tryin to get sikhs to belive stuff that is not true, tryin to coverup so much thru movies, and its a shame that people get pumped up by thes ekind of movies(i used to as well, when i didn tknow bout the other things)

i was so angry when i saw that clip...wanted to slap that dude.

as vicky veer ji stress it all the time, that we need to start making movies...god

and if anyone is makina movie...plz let me know(i can do a good role...lolzzz of BHUDDI MAYEE JI rolleyes.gif ) heheheheh

im good at being BEBAAYY JI jokin jus tryint o make u all laugh

Guest mehtab

i bought Border, the 6 yr old movie showing the Indo-Pak war of 1971. thats another movie where Sikhs (played by sunny deol and puneet issar) are portrayed as brave. umm, actually it sounds kinda weird to say "portrayed" coz its a true fact that Sikh soldiers have always fought to the last drop of blood. i remember watching one of the Sikh soldiers interviewed during the 1999 Kargil war. he said "we kept moving forward remembering our Gurus and shaheeds". that really made me feel proud! wubb.gif^_^ . in the Border movie, they have some scenes where the Gurus are glorified, especially when sunny deol gives the 120 soldiers the option of leaving the post if they want to, as the pakistanis had come with their entire tank artillery, and puneet issar reminds him that Guru Gobind Singh had said "chiriyaan naal je baaj larawaan, taan Gobind Singh naam dharawaan" ^_^wubb.gif . thus they fight to death and are victorious.

i still have to watch border hindustan ka. lets see what it has in it p

'http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/think.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='think.gif'> :D )

the Chief ordered the Army Commander to withdraw 11 Corps to hold a line on the Beas river. Lt. General Harbakhsh Singh refused to carry out this order. The next morning, 4 Division stabilised the position and when the Chief visited command headquarters at Ambala that afternoon, the 10th, the crisis was over and the subject was not discussed. Had the General carried out these orders, not only would have half of Punjab been under Pakistani occupation but the morale of the Indian Army would have been rock bottom, affecting operations in other theatres as well.

If i remember reading an article correctly, it said that LIEUTENANT GENERAL HARBAKHSH SINGH gave a speech to solider under his command and asked them to not the enemy set foot in Amritsar, while they are living.

Check this out for a better Border story

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/LAND-FORCES/.../Article10.html

You know what guys.. Lt. Harbakhash Singh is our MAIN HERO... He saved amritsar and MOST IMPORTANT "Golden Temple".. OUR darbar sahib.. I salute this guy,, he really deserve more credit.. ohmy.gif I bet not even 99% of our apne SIKHS knows anything about this guy.. But here what i heard.. ORDERs from GANGU leaders came to withdraw from amritsar city.. BUT ONLY harbakhash stick to his plan and dude.. He got safe NOT ONLY amritsar but also 30 kms area from Amritsar City to Wagah Border.. (it goes toward Pakistan)

But anyway, Yes preet sis jee said it rite.. "Singhooo make our sikh version movie.. If gangus can do it, then whats holding singhs/kaurs back".. and puhlllease no more Bend it like this or that.. Just a simple plain singhs movies.. anyone good with camera.. :D ?

I know daljeet veer has some ideas... :nihungsmile:

Oh yeah.. i just remember.. i saw this movie.. new one.. It's about 1947 stuff.. In which sunny deol fell in love with a muslim girl (typical hindi movies rolleyes.gif ).. So anyway.. theres this scene which shows sunny fight

ing with like 10 nihangs and dude he just beat the hell out of nihangs with one Fist.. :D that was soo much insult and then at the end.. some Muslim leader character asked him.. :

Question 1) "Islam" Accept karoogayee? (Will u accept Islam as your religion)

Sunny) Hanjee Karuunga (Yes, i will)

and then

Question 2) Bolo Hindustan Murdabat ? (Say Down to hindustan)

Sunny) Yelled top of his LUNGS "NO" and then in rage he fought with whole pakistan force/army lolz.. tsk tsk..

I will see if they have this "border Hindustan ka" movie on netflix thingy.. tongue.gif

Guest mehtab

the movie Vicky is talking about is Gadar

it was released 2 years back

it brought a lot of controversy

one thing that surprised me is that howcome he got the right aim standing on top of a running train and throwing a knife at a paki soldier inside a flying helicopter :T:

:nihungsmile:

Man! You know I got ideas lined up!! :D Just need Guru's kirpa!! wubb.gifwubb.gif

About that Gadar movie, it did bring alot of controversy, B) and after that movie Sunny Deol came to Toronto, and he got the bashing of the lifetime, I doubt he'll ever come back again, he was on the radio and apnay were swearing at him like no tomorro!! :D )

I was happy, atleast he realized his mistakes!!!!!!!