11+ Tution In Birmingham

bhai sahib ji

I am looking for an 11+ tutor for my twins to help with grammar school entry in Birmingham.

Would welcome recommendations for tutors used by the sangat on this forum.

Thanks

Sorry, I can't help you Bhai sahib, but, I felt I had to reply because I'm a little confused after reading your post. Here in London the '11+' and 'grammar schools' are things they taught us about in the History class when teaching us about how things used to be in England in the 1950's. Are you saying such a system still exists in Birmingham ?

Sorry, I can't help you Bhai sahib, but, I felt I had to reply because I'm a little confused after reading your post. Here in London the '11+' and 'grammar schools' are things they taught us about in the History class when teaching us about how things used to be in England in the 1950's. Are you saying such a system still exists in Birmingham ?

Yeh sure they exist

Yeh sure they exist

Well...you learn something new every day. They (11+ and grammar schools) were stopped in the rest of England (most of England apparently) in the 1970's and we only learn about them in History lessons, where they tell us how bad and socially divisive they were. It might be a good idea for schools in London and the south to take the kids on field trips to Birmingham....to get a first hand taste of living history.