Giani Amolak Singh Jee Recording

Jaggaa

Dear Sanget Jee,

Does anyone have the recording of Giani Amolak Singh Jee that was played on Sangat tv (Atleast I think it was) where they are in the darbar sahib with Virdee Jee on the tabla? I've tried to find it on the internet couldn't find it, it was definetly put together by the GNNSJ as far as I know.

Jagga

If you go down to GNNSJ, Soho RD, they have a media room where you can get CD/DVD of a lot of Kirtan/Paath programs. You can ask anyone there and they'll point you towards it but it's only open a couple of hours over the weekend. This was the case a few years ago but I can't guarantee it still exists but it's worth asking if you're there.

• 4 weeks later...

It's at some Gurdwara in the UK I think with Ustaad Virdee playing tabla with them. I know there are other videos of Ustaad Virdee and Giani Jee on youtube but it isn't any of them. It was on Sangat t.v. and at the end it said something like a GNNSJ production etc. I can't go to GNNSJ (110 miles away).

It's at some Gurdwara in the UK I think with Ustaad Virdee playing tabla with them. I know there are other videos of Ustaad Virdee and Giani Jee on youtube but it isn't any of them. It was on Sangat t.v. and at the end it said something like a GNNSJ production etc. I can't go to GNNSJ (110 miles away).

I've gone through hours of audio (the speeches etc), youtube videos. There is a possibility that i've just missed 1 because I wasn't thorough enough. I'm going to call it a day for today. I'm sure there is a pyara from the sangat who knows which video i'm on about and will be able to locate it or have it saved etc.

In the katha part of it they say how the Sangats ardas is what keeps everything going and then they do a benti to the sangat to do an Ardas to Maharaj to have mercy on them no matter how they are etc and how they are still a keertani of Guru Nanaks etc. Something along these lines. If this strikes any bells and someone knows what i'm on about please share.

Gurfateh Sangat jee