my views ?

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

sadh sangat ji..i want to say something about my feelings regarding sikhs..so plz if i offend n e one or hurt n eone's feelings plz forgive me..

since i came on this forum..i m reading regarding sikhs wants ajadi..sikhs are never slave..their soul is free..and have no bondage..i understand and respect..sikhs are going through a lot and have gone through a lot..1984, was big thing for us[sikhs] but waheguru jieoo..person who did that is dead..and who are still alive will get their punishment so why are we filling hatered in today's generations between sikhs and hindus and muslims..all the time we remind our generations about sikhs are going through why can't we teach them about gurbani and spiritual path..to fight for our kaum is good.and we should..but why we want to sperate..when one body has cancer..in one part of the body..and if take it out..it will defenately will not spread in whole body..but if we keep that cancer inside and not take it out..it will spread in the whole body...so if we make khalistan..how india will come to know about us..or if they will not communicate with us..then how they will come to know about sikhi ?

these are my views..if i m wrong please correct me..

bhul chuk maffi jeoo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

uh oh...wrong thing said at the wrong time at the wrong place

good luck

Admin Note: Mehtab Singh Jee... What?? As a senior member of this forum, you're more than aware that most of the sangat here is very understanding and more than willing to here other people's views. We're not all a bunch of fanatical terrorists who are incapable of listening to others. You know that, just reminding you. - 7

sikhs want freedom. they wouldnt mind soverignty in india with all religions living in harmony. the sad truth is that will never happen. taht is why we want our own country, where we can preserve our identity and heritage. Right now in punjab and all of india, the 'sikh' is changing. what we used to call a sikh is no longer a sikh. what we used to call a sikh, someone in full rehit, is looked upon as a fundamentalist, or someoen who is too strict.

These days a person who trims is considered a Sardar. A person who says he is a sikh, is automatically a sikh. times are changing and we are letting time chagne our identity.

The hindu governemnt is not destorying sikhi like they used to. before they would just kill us off..but not now. Now, they are pumping drugs into our pinds; we are geting brain washed into 'ideal' lifestyles liek those lived on Tv; by radhasuomis who offer free hospitals and medicine; by taxing the punjab much higher then everyone else....

I can go on for days....but i hope you get the picture. We need to do something, it cant be ignored. However, we need start with Gurbani. Without Gurbani we are nothing in this world. Without Gurbani, we will never be able to live a Gursikhi Jeevan. We need to educate our selves as a people, but not forget our duties to our panth. To answer you bluntly, we need to do both things. Sikhs need to rise in all areas be it education, jobs, Gurbani...everything.

But to tell you the truth, there is nothing much being done other then talk. hopefully someone, something can strike that flame within the panth again...

Guest mehtab
But to tell you the truth, there is nothing much being done other then talk.
Thats basically it.

By the way dasan das kaur bhenji, its weird that you brought this up on August 15, the independence day. Patriotism pumped up ? tongue.gif

loll..mehtab singh veerji..

but it's good to know..cuz i came across many punjabi people's view..that's wht i posted b4..that instead of people giving message of love..they are pumping our sikh youth towards hatered and khalistan..and i agree with you all..instead of repeating sad incidents of 84..it bring tears into eyes nothing else..so we should not forget that..but we should move on and focus on drugs issues and other issues of punjab..but it's right..here we are sitting writing and studying in canada uk or usa..who will go there and straight out things ??????

Sat Sri Akal:

On the surface, this looks like a very prominent topic that comes up on posts. The reason being is that the internet is filled with the young generation, which might not be familiar with the details of this major event in Sikh recent history. It is not about spreading hatred against Hindus/Muslims (though sometimes, contributors to the posts do make that conclusion...usually followed by two or three posts countering that point), but just so people actually know what happened.

One member of this board (forgot who...sorry), spoke of their travel to India and recalled how the youth there do not even know what happened in 1984. Those that forget history are liable to repeat it (someone said that....I not know who...seem to be awfully forgetful today... :wub: ). In this way, even the talking taht occurs is helpful.

But check the boards again Bhenji...you will see that there are plenty of posts that discuss Gurbani and it correct meanings as well. So it is not all one-sided.

correct me if i m wrong..according to this murakh daas..best would be

some of us are studing..so we gonna have holidays..for months..

some of us are working..or we can take holidays..

why not make some groups..two three groups..one group take holidays from work or studies..go to india..and help there..with our youth..in punjab..

when this group comes back..second group will go..and then when second will come back then third will go..in this way..it won't be like only month assignment..it will be like assignment until it solves the problem in punjab..but we should be ready to face n e problems..offcourse from indian government ???

what u think people ??

Guest mehtab

correct me if i m wrong..according to this murakh daas..best would be

some of us are studing..so we gonna have holidays..for months..

some of us are working..or we can take holidays..

why not make some groups..two three groups..one group take holidays from work or studies..go to india..and help there..with our youth..in punjab..

when this group comes back..second group will go..and then when second will come back then third will go..in this way..it won't be like only month assignment..it will be like assignment until it solves the problem in punjab..but we should be ready to face n e problems..offcourse from indian government ???

what u think people ??

Good thinking! Now lets wait and see how many come forward!