Masculinity

jss23

agreed!!...sikh men of today are a joke...seriously im embarassed....they have taken humility to the extreme...ive seen singhs being abused and mocked...and they carry on walking on with their heads down...i think the problem is singhs are not reciting enough dasam bani...fill your nitnem with chandi di vaar paaths..go gym 4 times a week..and see the transformation!

So true.

It's the hardest thing is to have the miri-piri balance.

many fall for the traditional hindu-saadhu, let's bury our heads in the sand, run away to mountain tops and kill the 5 evils and screw everything else attitude. Doesn't help with the 100's of parchaaraks giving an unbalanced side of Sikhi to our kids.

It's not just the Muslims that are trying to keep this energy alive but also the Russians and even the black community. This why the western world is attacking these groups the most.

Also, there's no such thing as an alpha male, this term is made up by nerds that like to theorize everything these days. The true essence comes from within.

Whilst I agree that males are being emasculated to a degree, I hope those people holding up Muslims and certain sections of Black society as examples do not think mindless violence and overt aggression is the way forward.

The Sikh way of Miri-Piri as SarabhaPanjab Ji mentioned is the correct way. One without the other is of no use to anyone.

Whilst I agree that males are being emasculated to a degree, I hope those people holding up Muslims and certain sections of Black society as examples do not think mindless violence and overt aggression is the way forward.

The Sikh way of Miri-Piri as SarabhaPanjab Ji mentioned is the correct way. One without the other is of no use to anyone.

no ones suing those communities as an example..simply put..i want sikh men to grow some balls lol...how can you have a scripture like sri dasam granth and have a cowardly nature?...the problem comes down to not reading and understanding dasam bani

no ones suing those communities as an example..simply put..i want sikh men to grow some balls lol...how can you have a scripture like sri dasam granth and have a cowardly nature?...the problem comes down to not reading and understanding dasam bani

Common man cannot do what needs to be done in the modern world as prescribed in scriptures such as Dasam Granth Sahib (in terms of warfare).

I believe change can only come about through force and might. Yet our governments have taken away the ability of man to rise up and change his world through force. We have to place our lives in the hands of petty bureaucrats and corrupt officials.

The only way we can fulfil or live up to what our scriptures such as DGS have stated is if the world falls into anarchy. The more civilised this world has become, the less freedom we have to do the right thing.