Groomed For Sex -Pakistan Men Adil Ray Bbc3

Hammertime007

To hear what some of these "men" have done is absolutely vile and disgusting. However, I would not go so far as to think that they represent the majority of the Muslim youth of this country. There are bad people in every community.

Adil ray investigating now, being the bbc they say its not "Racial"

He is covering his "bros" by saying Asian.

To be fair the word 'Pakistani' is mentioned quite a lot and even the programme is being advertised using the word 'Pakistani'.

I'm quite surprised Adil Ray has taken on this particular issue. He always came across as severely-pro Pakistani during his AN days, as if his lot could do no wrong. I guess he wants to move up at the BBC.

The police on the other hand are an effing disgrace. Scared to say 'Pakistani'. Pathetic.

Overall they may not make-up 100% of child abusers.

My first and foremost concern is with OUR youth, that may sound selfish and not in the spirit of Sarbat da Bhala... but what ever...

Easily 90% (if not more) of Sikh child abuse cases through grooming are by Pakistanis.

Survey done a few years ago, 1 in 6 Sikh families had been victims to pakistani perverts.

I can see why this topic gets boring, repetitive, immature and sounds racist. Not only that it is an embarrassment on our community, that we can not protect our children.

but it MUST be highlighted over and over to the new generation.

Think about the children who are now 16, they may not have had this parchar.