BK News

khalsa88

good ques stopsingh

but if u really will follow up story(which u most probably wont be able to do unless u r an insider) these singhs will most probably be tortured badly.......this has always been the case in our 'beloved' india.

Arresting is surely not a human rights abuse but in relation to Singhs, it has always been the 1st step.

Most people caught by India police get a beating regardless of whether they are Sikh, Hindu, Muslim or a member of any other faith !

I am not justifying human rights abuses but in some cases a good beating can be a very good method to extract information. I know of a case where some punjabi villagers caught some unknown men wondering in the village at night. These men were given a severe thrashing but still refused to talk so the villagers lit a fire and threatened to burn them alive. This fire soon got them to talk and they admitted that they worked for the police who dropped them off every night to undertake robberies.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good ques stopsingh

but if u really will follow up story(which u most probably wont be able to do unless u r an insider) these singhs will most probably be tortured badly.......this has always been the case in our 'beloved' india.

Arresting is surely not a human rights abuse but in relation to Singhs, it has always been the 1st step.

Most people caught by India police get a beating regardless of whether they are Sikh, Hindu, Muslim or a member of any other faith !

I am not justifying human rights abuses but in some cases a good beating can be a very good method to extract information. I know of a case where some punjabi villagers caught some unknown men wondering in the village at night. These men were given a severe thrashing but still refused to talk so the villagers lit a fire and threatened to burn them alive. This fire soon got them to talk and they admitted that they worked for the police who dropped them off every night to undertake robberies.

Veer ji - you ARE JUSTIFYING the HUman Rights abuses

:wub:

AS for getting a beating by the police- u jus said -

How is the capture of these 3 linked to human rights abuses continuing in Punjab ?

rolleyes.gif

Have they been killed in a fake encounter we do not yet know about ?

Arresting someone is not a sure sign of human rights abuse !

please make up ur mind sir!

Also - SOGGS ji showed u a few even more current examples!

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

good ques stopsingh

I am not justifying human rights abuses but in some cases a good beating can be a very good method to extract information. I know of a case where some punjabi villagers caught some unknown men wondering in the village at night. These men were given a severe thrashing but still refused to talk so the villagers lit a fire and threatened to burn them alive. This fire soon got them to talk

and they admitted that they worked for the police who dropped them off every night to undertake robberies.

Veer ji - you ARE JUSTIFYING the HUman Rights abuses :wub:

How is the capture of these 3 linked to human rights abuses continuing in Punjab ?

rolleyes.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Read my story again the men were beaten by villagers to extract information. So what difference does it make if the police do the same ? It is not even a Sikh issue most state police forces in India are known to employ such techniques to gather information.

A few punches and slaps in my view is not what I would say is a human rights abuse it is just a useful method of extracting information. We obviously have different views and perceptions of what we think are human rights abuses. Yes killing people in fake encounters is a human rights abuse. Extracting informaiton by wiring genitals to an electric generator is a human

rights abuse.

I know of cases where young children have been kidnapped and it was only down to a good beating to people (who knew the accused) that the child and kidnapper were found. Certain politically correct people would have said oooooh dont hit him uhhhhhh we can give him ice cream and tandoori chicken to get him to talk. Sometimes a beating works wonders and can lead to saving the life of a innocent people. :D

good ques stopsingh

I am not justifying human rights abuses but in some cases a good beating can be a very good method to extract information. I know of

a case where some punjabi villagers caught some unknown men wondering in the village at night. These men were given a severe thrashing but still refused to talk so the villagers lit a fire and threatened to burn them alive. This fire soon got them to talk and they admitted that they worked for the police who dropped them off every night to undertake robberies.

Veer ji - you ARE JUSTIFYING the HUman Rights abuses :wub:

rolleyes.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Read my story again the men were beaten by villagers to extract information. So what difference does it make if the police do the same ? It is not even a Sikh issue most state police forces in India are known to employ such techniques to gather information.

A few punches and slaps in my view is not what I would say is a human rights abuse it is just a useful method of e

xtracting information. We obviously have different views and perceptions of what we think are human rights abuses. Yes killing people in fake encounters is a human rights abuse. Extracting informaiton by wiring genitals to an electric generator is a human rights abuse.

whats the limit of 'a few punches'?

a few hits with the danda, a few beatings out of ur head ?

No I suggest u become a bit HUMANE - but going out with GOOD SANGAT rolleyes.gif

again as for wiring genitals to an electric generator - HAS BEEN DONE- several VICTEM HAVE REPERTED THIS- I suggest you listen to BBc's 'ashes from Amritsar from sikhifm.com!

how do you know this STILL isn't happening?

do you know how people are treated in indian Jails? If u do not call that huamn rights abuses - then i must say with great regrt -

sir, you and your logic are/is absurd!

I know of cases where young children have been kidnapped and it was only down to a good beating to people (who knew the accused) that the child and kidnapper were found. Certain politically correct people would have said oooooh dont hit him   uhhhhhh we can give him ice cream and tandoori chicken to get him to talk.  Sometimes a beating works wonders and can lead to saving the life of a innocent people. :wub:

Sometimes beating works wonder and beat the

ivated> out of innocent people rolleyes.gif

which agian goes against teachigns of Guru GObind SIngh ji - and i'm saying this because - :T: No IDEA actually - cause it's not liek u casre anyways :lol: @

there are ALWAYS other tactics!

if the 'plolices' refuse to accept it UNTIl they are put on fire - how do you know they didn't do it to prevent being lit on fire- but were actually innocent people- who weren't trusted? rolleyes.gif

p.s I suggest you work harder on hiding who you are :D

Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vhagueoo Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo VAhegurooVAheguroo Vaheguru, VAheguroo Vaheguru, VAheguroo, Vaheguroo, Vaheguroo Vaheguroo VAheguroo Vaheguroo Vaheguroo Vaheguroio VAheguroo Vaheguroo VAheguroo Vahegurooooooooo

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

stopsingh veere, What if somebody comes to u and gives u 2 tight slaps, a few dande(sticks) and & punches u to ground for no offence of urs.

this is exactly what has happened in punjab and is going on.

And magnitude of atrocities iss not just slaps,dande and punchs, but all types of 3rd degree tortures thhat u can think of(i am not going to mention them here but Mr Simranjit Singh Mann was himself subjected to electric current on genitals only due to reason that he quit his police post in objection to Massacre blue star) And remeber most people in Punjab subjected to this inhumane torture were innocent GurSikhs.

stopsingh veere, What if somebody comes to u and gives u 2 tight slaps, a few dande(sticks) and & punches u to ground for no offence of urs.

this is exactly what has happened in punjab and is going on.

And magnitude of atrocities iss not just slaps,dande and punchs, but all types of 3rd degree tortures thhat u can think of(i am not going to mention them here but Mr Simranjit Singh Mann was himself subjected to electric current on genitals only due to reason that he quit his police post in objection to Massacre blue star) And remeber most people in Punjab subjected to this inhumane torture were innocent GurSikhs.

Go on give some recent cases to prove it is still going on ! I mean proper torture not a few slaps/ punches. Also give some proof that it only occurs in Punjab so you can justify this Sikh slant being given to the whole issue. I REPEAT AGAIN IT HAPPENS ALL OVER INDIA NOT JUST IN PUNJAB !

I bet if one of your kids/relatives was kidnapped by a bihari gang you would not think twice about allowing the police to use such techniques to find out where the biharis were !

good ques stopsingh

but if u really will follow up story(which u most probably wont be able to do unless u r an insider) these singhs !

I know of cases where young children have been kidnapped and it was only down to a good beating to people (who knew the accused) that the child and kidnapper were found. Certain politically correct people would have said oooooh dont hit him   uhhhhhh we can give him ice cream and tandoori chicken to get him to talk.  Sometimes a beating works wonders and can lead to saving the life of a innocent people. :wub:

Sometimes beating works wonder and beat the <admin-profanity filter activated> out of innocent people rolleyes.gif

which agian goes against teachigns of Guru GObind SIngh ji - and i'm saying this because - :T: No IDEA actually - cau

se it's not liek u casre anyways :lol: @

there are ALWAYS other tactics!

if the 'plolices' refuse to accept it UNTIl they are put on fire - how do you know they didn't do it to prevent being lit on fire- but were actually innocent people- who weren't trusted? rolleyes.gif

p.s I suggest you work harder on hiding who you are :wub:

"again as for wiring genitals to an electric generator - HAS BEEN DONE"

Yes it has and thats why I said such methods were human rights abuses ! Please read posts carefully before posting.

if the 'plolices' refuse to accept it UNTIl they are put on fire - how do you know they didn't do it to prevent being lit on fire- but were actually innocent people- who weren't trusted?

Turned out they were kale kache wale they told everything about how a thanedar dropped them off in villages at night and collected them again after a nights work.! So the threat of fire and the beatings worked wonders. If they had not been beaten and threatened no one would have known. Politically correct people like you would have said uhhh lets give them lots of food and a tractor with trolley to loot the pind and lock them in room with all the pinds women. I for one approve of such action by the villagers even if it violated the rights of the thieves.

p.s I suggest you work harder on hiding who you are :D

Please can you elaborate.

Also can you prove that only Sikhs are targetted using such methods ? I know of Hindus from our village who were on the rob and had a good beating, soon stopped their lives as criminals. Maybe they were beaten because they were Hindus

Yes It happens all over in India.....i dont disagree with that but not on everybody. The usual targets are Muslims,Sikhs, Lower castes(wcichever religion they belong to), Christians. This is bcoz India is a primarily Hindu fanatic country. These Hindu fanatics will ultimately bring to the downfall of india. Secularism exists only in name.

I bet if one of your kids/relatives was kidnapped by a bihari gang you would not think twice about allowing the police to use such techniques to find out where the biharis were !

Again in the hypothetical situation above, the 'bihari gang(this word itself is derogatory to bihar's peoples ) is at fault. The Sikhs of Punjab were and are innocent

Yes It happens all over in India.....i dont disagree with that but not on everybody. The usual targets are Muslims,Sikhs, Lower castes(wcichever religion they belong to), Christians. This is bcoz India is a primarily Hindu fanatic country. These Hindu fanatics will ultimately bring to the downfall of india. Secularism exists only in name.

Again in the hypothetical situation above, the 'bihari gang(this word itself is derogatory to bihar's peoples ) is at fault. The Sikhs of Punjab were and are innocent

So lower caste hindus are not targets ? Come on give some recent examples of Sikhs being targetted and prove that the same abuses do not happen to hindu prisoners.

Just as all biharis are not the same all Sikhs are not the same and just like bihari gangs there were Sikh gangs who indulge in anti social activity which sometimes requires a few slaps and punches.

Whats your opinion

on the story below. I know Banta was a bad person but did that warrant the abuse of the very fundemental right to life of those who wanted to vote/ back him ? ohmy.gif

12 years on, militant held, but terror remains

Jupinderjit Singh and Mahesh Sharma

Ghaloti (Mandi Ahemdgarh) August 16

The recent arrest of a dreaded terrorist, accused of killing 50 persons during the terrorism era, by the Fathehgarh Sahib police after 12 years has once again highlighted the sense of loss, fear and helplessness of two of his victims’ families in Ghaloti and Kalihans villages.

While one family refused to talk to TNS, the other was more forthcoming but questioned the delay in the arrest.

The accused, Harnek Singh, alias Bhapp, was one of the prominent activists of the Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF) and was arrested on Saturday, almost 12 years after the gory incident in which four members of two families of these villages were shot dead by two armed groups of the outfit. Their fault was that they had dared to participate in the elections in the state, much to the chagrin of the militants.

While they are happy that the accused has been finally arrested, they fear that some of his accomplices, who are still at large, might harm them. Family members are also apprehensive about police harassment and the rounds of courts they will have to make now for pursuing the case.

On December 30, 1992, Surjit Singh Ghaloti, a former Sarpanch of Ghaloti village, Balwinder Singh, the then Sarpanch of Kilahans village, his brother Rajpaul Singh, a Food and Supplies Inspector, and their father Surjeet Singh, were gunned down by a militant group allegedly headed by Bhapp.

Bhapp had allegedly formed two parties to strike at the same time in two villages. The families had actively participated in the elections and were helping the late Beant Singh.

However, 12 years on, the fear of militants has not gone. Relatives of the three persons killed in Kilahans village were not willing to comment on the arrest of the accused. “We have suffered a lot. Stay away. We don't want more trouble,” said Jagwinder Singh, a relative of the three victims.

Rajinder Kaur, aged widow of another victim, Surjit Singh, a former sarpanch of Ghaloti village, was forthcoming in sharing her feelings. Demanding stringent punishment for the accused, she revealed the sequence of events.

She said on December 30, 1992, four militants had come to their home at around 6.30 pm and two of them insisted on seeing her husband Surjit Singh, who was in his room. When she insisted to accompany them, they pushed her out. Immediately afterwards, she heard bullet shots and the militants fled. She rushed in to see her husband lying in a pool of blood.

The tragedy was not over. A few minutes later, she received a telephone call from her relatives in Kilahans village that militants had killed Balwinder, Rajpaul and Surjit. Bhapp claimed the next day that he had gunned them down to teach anti-militants a lesson.

The Ghaloti family was offered the party ticket for the Assembly elections, but it refused. One of Ghaloti’s sons, Kulwinder Singh, was appointed as an ASI in the Punjab police. However, tragedy again struck three years ago when he lost both his legs in an accident and is confined to bed since then. Another son, Paramjit, died three months earlier and Surjit's father, Sadhu Singh, who was elected Sarpanch, died nine months ago.

Rajinder Kaur is passing her days taking care of her aged mother-in-law, Darbar Kaur, who is still shell-shocked and rarely speaks to anyone.

‘‘No punishment to the killers will bring the happy times back’’ says Rajinder Kaur. She resents that the Congress did not take care of both the families after the death of Beant Singh. ‘‘No one has bothered for us,’’ she said, urging the party high command to do something for t

hem.

She said the Kilahans family, which had paid the heaviest price for its friendship with the late Beant Singh, should have been compensated. Even the widow of Rajpal Singh was not given a job on compassionate grounds.