Akaal Takht Toh Aiah Awaaz...

SikhSpectrum

PPP is a left leaning communist group with no faith in God. Akali Dal amritsar with mann as head is

the best out of lot and deserve to win.

But ground reality in Punjab is different. The above two are going to be a wash out. Akali dal Badal

is most probably going to win or worst will have a tie with congress. Let us see what happens.

PPP is a left leaning communist group with no faith in God. Akali Dal amritsar with mann as head is

the best out of lot and deserve to win.

But ground reality in Punjab is different. The above two are going to be a wash out. Akali dal Badal

is most probably going to win or worst will have a tie with congress. Let us see what happens.

SAD(B) is allied with BJP so it's worse than PPP. At the very least PPP is going to stick with their word, it's actually refreshing that they're not using dharam to gain votes. With that said, i don't think they're atheist.

MY own opinion as follws ---- could be completly wrong .... Panch Pardani or Sant samaj gets my vote

SAD A - Not enough votes with luck they may get a few but only helps congress as it weekeans badal - Think Aligns with Congress if no majority

PPP - Not enough votes again weakens Badal so pro for congress - Think align with Badal if no Majority

Panch Pardani - Not enough Votes better for Congress as any votes weeken badal and think alliane will be made with Congress if no majority

Congress - not sure how it looks at moment

Sant Samaj &Badal - Sant Samaj - Likley to a good few - Badal likley to win because of sant smaaj collaboration

Question is not SAD A or PPP or Panch Pardani its congress or badal... i know how this sounds but think badal .. better the devil ou know plus they als have sant samaj who mus have some sort of agenda