Bowing Jaap Sahib ?

KhalistaniGunMan

I don't see nothing wrong in what they're doing ... Everyone's so quick to label and judge something as incorrect and 'anti-Gurmat' just because they're doing something that's not familiar to you or your Jatha ... You try reciting Jaap Sahib and bowing down to every Namastang, bet you can't do it!

Exactly. There are much more important issues than this

• 2 weeks later...

ਕੇਸਾ ਕਾ ਕਰਿ ਚਵਰੁ ਢੁਲਾਵਾ ਚਰਣ ਧੂੜਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

I make my hair into a fan, and wave it over them; I apply the dust of their feet to my face. ||1||Pause||

i was drying my hair after kesi ishnaan and i felt like doing chour with my hair and at same time this shabad came into my mind " kesa ka kar chavar dhulawa" and I was thinking this is not possible if you want to do it for guru sahib in gurdwara sahib because you r supposed to cover your head. But guru sahib is hazar nazar and I did chavar with my hair devoting it to guru sahib.

I am not saying about myself but if your shardha is so strong and you do things like these like kesa da chaur karna and bowing while jap sahib is not wrong at all. It might appear a ritual to those who do not feel the essense and are just running with the crowd.

call it ritual or whatever but if mind ( Mann) is there in the devotion then any ritual can bring you fruit.

ਕੇਸਾ ਕਾ ਕਰਿ ਚਵਰੁ ਢੁਲਾਵਾ ਚਰਣ ਧੂੜਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

I make my hair into a fan, and wave it over them; I apply the dust of their feet to my face. ||1||Pause||

i was drying my hair after kesi ishnaan and i felt like doing chour with my hair and at same time this shabad came into my mind " kesa ka kar chavar dhulawa" and I was thinking this is not possible if you want to do it for guru sahib in gurdwara sahib because you r supposed to cover your head. But guru sahib is hazar nazar and I did chavar with my hair devoting it to guru sahib.

I am not saying about myself but if your shardha is so strong and you do things like these like kesa da chaur karna and bowing while jap sahib is not wrong at all. It might appear a ritual to those who do not feel the essense and are just running with the crowd.

call it ritual or whatever but if mind ( Mann) is there in the devotion then any ritual can bring you fruit.

Thanks for that! Really enjoyed reading what you wrote as it show's True sharda and prem.