1836 French Authors Description Of The Akali'S

genie

Gt1588 mentioned the above quotation in one of their articles. It would be better if they post the orginal writeup and more information about the writer. Regardless of that, we do not allow discussion on meat on our forums.

Genie, Initially it was our rule to give reasons for every post that we make disappear/edit. However all admins/mod are either full-time student or on full time jobs and it is now humanly impossible for us to give reasons of every post we edit/delete. We try to do our best but the numbers of posts/reply we edit is thru the roof + dozens of pending posts/replies from "under-moderated" usergroups.

KGM, I am not sure whether you are upset because of our meat stand or some other issue, but here is our final say on the meat issue:

Meat: SikhSangat.com holds an Anti-Meat stand. We feel that eating meat is immoral, unlawful and simply wrong according to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib jee. There have been numerous debates on this topic and both sides of the party have voiced their opinion ever since 2001. If you do a search on the board for the topic you will find MANY replies and topics. SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. No pro-meat topics allowed on this forum.

Guest KopSingh

why shouldnt their be a discussion on meat...when the original akali nihang khalsa consumed meat...it seems like one jathebandi has took 100% control of this forum..i bet you will delete this comment too

i kno it seems like a forum cant b used for debate nowadays, slightly contradictory init

Gt1588 mentioned the above quotation in one of their articles. It would be better if they post the orginal writeup and more information about the writer. Regardless of that, we do not allow discussion on meat on our forums.

Genie, Initially it was our rule to give reasons for every post that we make disappear/edit. However all admins/mod are either full-time student or on full time jobs and it is now humanly impossible for us to give reasons of every post we edit/delete. We try to do our best but the numbers of posts/reply we edit is thru the roof + dozens of pending posts/replies from "under-moderated" usergroups.

KGM, I am not sure whether you are upset because of our meat stand or some other issue, but here is our final say on the meat issue:

Meat: SikhSangat.com holds an Anti-Meat stand. We feel that eating meat is immoral, unlawful and simply wrong according to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib jee. There have been numerous debates on this topic and both sides of the party have voiced their opinion ever since 2001. If you do a search on the board for the topic you will find MANY replies and topics. SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. No pro-meat topics allowed on this forum.

Ok thanks for the clarification brother.

i kno it seems like a forum cant b used for debate nowadays, slightly contradictory init

I can sort of understand why meat threads are not allowed, over the years ive been on this site i've seen a dozen meat related threads hijacked by anti-meat leftists and then countered by pro-meat right-wingers and it always descended in to closed topics. So I guess it is better not to discuss it in this forum, perhaps we can should on another forum, explore that issue in depth as its quite interesting.