Murderous Dgp And Death Penalty For Sikh Activist: Badal's Gift To Sikh Community

singhfauja

Sorry bro but that is the worst cop-out i've ever heard. Yup, lets all wait for a Messiah to come, where would the panth have been if we went with that mentality...no where! I personally don't know the solution to our problems but yours is not a solution but the cowards way out...this is no different to the Sidhs going into the mountains when Babur invaded or the Brahmins started their chalisae when Aurangzed was hell bent on his Jihad through force!

Ok ji, you can carry on with your arm chair war sitting lavishly abroad..but i would like to remind- sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale started dharam yudh morcha only when he was given hakum to do so by sri guru gobind singh ji via divine deliverance at sri hazoor sahib not before or after. Everything is in the hakum of maharaj.

Present in the pictures is giani jaswinder singh head granthi darbar sahib, giani tarlochan singh anandpur sahib jathedar, giani harnam singh dhumma, baba balbir Singh budha dal, baba nihaal Singh hariavela, bhai jasvir Singh rode, baba sukhchain Singh dharampure, baba hardev Singh luloh, Hans raj Hans

Sikh organisations have to be freed from the modern day Mahants , just as they were freed by the Singhs in the 1920's

[/font][/color]

Ok ji, you can carry on with your arm chair war sitting lavishly abroad..but i would like to remind- sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale started dharam yudh morcha only when he was given hakum to do so by sri guru gobind singh ji via divine deliverance at sri hazoor sahib not before or after. Everything is in the hakum of maharaj.

I'd like to learn more about this event if you have a link to further information. Sends chills down the spine to be honest but in a good way. :blush2: