Even Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Says India Is Not Our Country

SikhSpectrum

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Don't know where our kaum is heading to !

Why not try to live in real world for a while and come to senses with reality ?

Ask yourself one thing : Did Guru Nanak believe in creating more borders ? or were they believing in one universal place , that is why he traveled entire of middle east , china , sri lanka and bangladesh .

Why would he have bothered traveling out of punjab or even india ?

because he considered himself not as panjabi or indian , but rather as a human beyond man-made borders .

O and look his so called followers JUST 500 YEARS down the line are already interested in creating more divisions ... Come and speak all the crap you guys speak here after coming to india .

why aren't you guys ready to just accept that yes our kaum too had its share of sir-phire . Who bombed air india over atlantic ? who bombed air india flight on rome airport ?

I mean have we determined to become just yet another mini-muslims LMAO :lol2:

O and yeah why not symphatize with this poor lady here and make sure we do no <banned word filter activated> in future and so that innocent people don't get killed by our stupid pranks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK32msMoF04&feature=related

I know I am gonna be banned from this forum . but lol who cares ! :lol2:

We don't have a proper khalsa militarized army protecting our rights, our folk. Then what good is Guru ji's teachings. Without sikh sovereignty we will achieve nothing.

I think what raj karega khalsa means is universal place like you say. We have to start somewhere then flourish. But creating a mini country between india and pakistan will bear no fruit. These are all dreams as of right now because we can't even manage gurdwaras. No one is to blame but ourselves.

Ask yourself one thing : Did Guru Nanak believe in creating more borders ? or were they believing in one universal place , that is why he traveled entire of middle east , china , sri lanka and bangladesh .

because he considered himself not as panjabi or indian , but rather as a human beyond man-made borders .

O and look his so called followers JUST 500 YEARS down the line are already interested in creating more divisions ... Come and speak all the crap you guys speak here after coming to india .

why aren't you guys ready to just accept that yes our kaum too had its share of sir-phire . Who bombed air india over atlantic ? who bombed air india flight on rome airport ?

O and yeah why not symphatize with this poor lady here and make sure we do no <banned word filter activated> in future and so that innocent people don't get killed by our stupid pranks

R U OK . DO U EVEN NO WHATS HAPEEING TO SIKHS IN INDIA . OVER 4 MILLION SIKHS DISAPPERED SINCE 84 . OUR GURDUARAS BURNED DOWN BY HINUS N MUSLIMS , SO MANY RAPES , SO MUCH BEADBI OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB , RSS AND HINDU TERROIST WANT TO RUIN N ELIMNATE SIKH RELIGON N U WANT TO HELP THEM . SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SAID WITHOUT SOVERIGNITY RELIGON WILL PERISH WE NEED LAND TO BACK UP SIKHS TO KEEP SIKHISM ALIVE TO GIVE RIGHTS TO SIKHS WE R NOT MUSLIM TERROIST THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT R TERROISTS . WE DIDNT BOMB NY PLANE THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT DID THAT N BLAMED IT ON BABAR KHALSA TO GIVE SIKHS A BAD NAME AND IDENTITY U SO CALLED SIKH U RNOT EVEN SIKH BY DOUBTING UR OWN PPL HOW R CREATING BORDERS EVEN GURU JI HAD RAJ AND MAHARAJ RANJIT SINGH HAD RAJ WE LIVE AS SLAVES TO INDIA IN THE GOVERNMENT N THEN WE HAVE SO CALLED SIKHS LIKE U THAT SO NO KAHLISTAN Y . U R NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH U R THINKING OF US LIKE SOME MUSLIM TERROISTS THAT WANT LAND . WE WANT LAND BECZ HNIDUS R EMLINATING SIKHS EVERYDAY AND DESTROYING THEIR RELIGON AND NOT LETTING SIKHS LIVETHER LIVES . WE NEED KHALISTAN EVEN SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI SAID IT ONCE HARMANDER SAHIB GETS ATTACKED THE FOUNDATION OF KHALISTAN WILL BE LAID . U WHITEWASHED SIKH U R A WAHITEWAS HOR HINDU WASH FOR EVEN SAYING THAT U DONT EVEN CARE N R LUAGHN GET OFF THIS SITE U FAKE <banned word filter activated> PHONY

FFFF U AJEETSINGHPUNJABI U F K N TRAITOR

Guest KopSingh

R U OK . DO U EVEN NO WHATS HAPEEING TO SIKHS IN INDIA . OVER 4 MILLION SIKHS DISAPPERED SINCE 84 . OUR GURDUARAS BURNED DOWN BY HINUS N MUSLIMS , SO MANY RAPES , SO MUCH BEADBI OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB , RSS AND HINDU TERROIST WANT TO RUIN N ELIMNATE SIKH RELIGON N U WANT TO HELP THEM . SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SAID WITHOUT SOVERIGNITY RELIGON WILL PERISH WE NEED LAND TO BACK UP SIKHS TO KEEP SIKHISM ALIVE TO GIVE RIGHTS TO SIKHS WE R NOT MUSLIM TERROIST THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT R TERROISTS . WE DIDNT BOMB NY PLANE THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT DID THAT N BLAMED IT ON BABAR KHALSA TO GIVE SIKHS A BAD NAME AND IDENTITY U SO CALLED SIKH U RNOT EVEN SIKH BY DOUBTING UR OWN PPL HOW R CREATING BORDERS EVEN GURU JI HAD RAJ AND MAHARAJ RANJIT SINGH HAD RAJ WE LIVE AS SLAVES TO INDIA IN THE GOVERNMENT N THEN WE HAVE SO CALLED SIKHS LIKE U THAT SO NO KAHLISTAN Y . U R NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH U R THINKING OF US LIKE SOME MUSLIM TERROISTS THAT WANT LAND . WE WANT LAND BECZ HNIDUS R EMLINATING SIKHS EVERYDAY AND DESTROYING THEIR RELIGON AND NOT LETTING SIKHS LIVETHER LIVES . WE NEED KHALISTAN EVEN SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI SAID IT ONCE HARMANDER SAHIB GETS ATTACKED THE FOUNDATION OF KHALISTAN WILL BE LAID . U WHITEWASHED SIKH U R A WAHITEWAS HOR HINDU WASH FOR EVEN SAYING THAT U DONT EVEN CARE N R LUAGHN GET OFF THIS SITE U FAKE <banned word filter activated> PHONY

FFFF U AJEETSINGHPUNJABI U F K N TRAITOR

beautiful, absolutly beautiful, khalistan HAMESHA zindabad

The old argument we cant even manage gurdwara commitee's how we gonna manage a khalistan is just an excuse not to fight for self determination, its a defeatist attitude. I believe we should have some kind of platform where we can have our say as a global sikh kaum on how our future khalistan would look like and who would lead it etc. At the moment we do not have a credible leadership, these leaders are either sucking up to islamo-facist ISI mullah-vad pakistan or they are sucking up to the Indian unionist state terror loving nationalist leaders and parties.

We need to have every camp of Sikhism come together and argue our cases out what route we should take. Because the present circumistances suit us no longer there is too many problems going on in the Sikh homeland of Punjab and we cant ignore them if we are true believers and defenders of this precious beautiful faith.

Guest KopSingh

The old argument we cant even manage gurdwara commitee's how we gonna manage a khalistan is just an excuse not to fight for self determination, its a defeatist attitude. I believe we should have some kind of platform where we can have our say as a global sikh kaum on how our future khalistan would look like and who would lead it etc. At the moment we do not have a credible leadership, these leaders are either sucking up to islamo-facist ISI mullah-vad pakistan or they are sucking up to the Indian unionist state terror loving nationalist leaders and parties.

We need to have every camp of Sikhism come together and argue our cases out what route we should take. Because the present circumistances suit us no longer there is too many problems going on in the Sikh homeland of Punjab and we cant ignore them if we are true believers and defenders of this precious beautiful faith.

exactly forget pakistan, side with china i say, they r the only nation on the planet that india is genuinely scared of.

Even Giani Sant Singh Maskeen says India is NOT our country.

Excuse my ignorance but can we have a background to who giani sant singh maskeen was and what his role and contribution has been in Sikhi? I've not heard of him before but he talks sense.

It will be suicidal to create Khalistan within the size of punjab. We need to aim bigger for it to be worth it. We have to do it the same way Ranjit Singhs kingdom fell. But it will go against Gurmat, can we sacrifice that Gurmat principal for the greater good?