Shere Panjab,uk - The 'independent' Newspaper - June 24 1989

Britjabi

Further to my last forum post showing a clip of an interview with 'Shere Panjab' in 1988 - I have also come across an article from the Independent in 1989 - covering a trial where some Sikhs from Shere Panjab were in court after being arrested for confronting Pakistani-Muslim Sex gangs :

The Independent

June 24 1989, Saturday

Sikh girls 'used as sex slaves'

GANGS OF Muslim men toured daytime discotheques kidnapping Sikh girls to use as sex slaves, a court was told yesterday.

The jury at the trial of 13 Sikh men at Birmingham Crown Court heard claims that one gang forced girls into prostitution and blackmailed their parents.

The Sikhs were said to be members of the Shere Punjab, a vigilante gang, who were arrested - armed with sticks and bottles - while on their way to confront the rival Muslim gang, the Aston Panthers, in Handsworth, Birmingham, last June.

Gurmek Singh Chahal, 20, told the court the Panthers used Indian girls for sex and prostitution. 'The Shere Punjab was formed to stop the intimidation of our society by the Muslim society.'

Chahal and two other men were each given a two-year conditional discharge for using threatening behaviour. Similar sentences had earlier been passed on eight others who had pleaded guilty. Another two were cleared.

This article was taken from a webpage from the following link :

http://gangsinlondon...nthers-mbp.html

The Independent

Do you rember when sp brought "Gurdian Angles" over from usa in to Handsworth was only for a bit though.

I heard about it when the leader with the red beret (forgot his name) - mentioned it during an interview.

I urge all those who are close to the original Shere Panjab to ask them to come onto this forum so that they can give much needed advice from their wealth of experience in dealing with sex-gangs and conversions etc....there are no real role-models that I look up to in the UK ................

Guest KopSingh

Do you rember when sp brought "Gurdian Angles" over from usa in to Handsworth was only for a bit though.

who are "guardian angels"?, for the non-midlanders up in this joint

I heard about it when the leader with the red beret (forgot his name) - mentioned it during an interview.

I urge all those who are close to the original Shere Panjab to ask them to come onto this forum so that they can give much needed advice from their wealth of experience in dealing with sex-gangs and conversions etc....there are no real role-models that I look up to in the UK ................

its unlikley they will come on here they are 40 yrs plus age have kids and, jobs, so they have no time for forums. i could do one two one interview and type it up on here, what info u looking for ?

who are "guardian angels"?, for the non-midlanders up in this joint

Google em you'll understand

Im a relative newbie when it comes to posting on this forum but Ive been keeping a close eye on it for quite a while and I wouldnt have really thought that it was in need of any sort of talk or interview (though it would help) because one thing Ive noticed is that you guys have got your head screwed on right but seem to make an issue out of something trivial .The reason I posted here was that there was a previous thread on S.P (not the one with the 1988 video) and from what I recall they were getting a bit of undeserving slating so when the opportunity arrived with this new thread I thought Id put my point across.The one thing that got me was someone saying "they were monay" ..I mean honestly does it really matter ????

its unlikley they will come on here they are 40 yrs plus age have kids and, jobs, so they have no time for forums. i could do one two one interview and type it up on here, what info u looking for ?

.I absoluetly agree with you there Im pretty close to an old boy who used to run the Southall wing of it but hes more into charity work now ,Ill dig his number out and give him a buzz ,see what he says.

But about conversions and Paedophillia? What more do we need to know? Im sure there was a thread about the young girl that was on Sikh channel ,we just learn from there and take it from there . I mean were not kids we know how the Pakis do it and its the same since the 80's but the techniques have evolved because of enhanced social media etc..etc

We all know how they do it its just a case of getting our message across but then the rest depends on the individual....Im in bit of a rush and got to go so please forgive me if Ive said anything out of turn..

Guest KopSingh

Google em you'll understand

Im a relative newbie when it comes to posting on this forum but Ive been keeping a close eye on it for quite a while and I wouldnt have really thought that it was in need of any sort of talk or interview (though it would help) because one thing Ive noticed is that you guys have got your head screwed on right but seem to make an issue out of something trivial .The reason I posted here was that there was a previous thread on S.P (not the one with the 1988 video) and from what I recall they were getting a bit of undeserving slating so when the opportunity arrived with this new thread I thought Id put my point across.The one thing that got me was someone saying "they were monay" ..I mean honestly does it really matter ????

.I absoluetly agree with you there Im pretty close to an old boy who used to run the Southall wing of it but hes more into charity work now ,Ill dig his number out and give him a buzz ,see what he says.

But about conversions and Paedophillia? What more do we need to know? Im sure there was a thread about the young girl that was on Sikh channel ,we just learn from there and take it from there . I mean were not kids we know how the Pakis do it and its the same since the 80's but the techniques have evolved because of enhanced social media etc..etc

We all know how they do it its just a case of getting our message across but then the rest depends on the individual....Im in bit of a rush and got to go so please forgive me if Ive said anything out of turn..

tru bro