I Hate Gandhi !

KARKOOSINGH23

. Gandhi used to beat his wife up routinley

2.Gandhi was haveing sex when his father lay breathing his last uptsairs.

3.Gandhi denied sex to his wife for decardes

4.Gandhi was an adulterer and had a spiritual marrige with two British women who were in the Ashram.

5. Gandhi slept naked with his niece (and 12 year old girls) and other women to prove that he could control his manliness.

... 6.Gandhi would do enemas twice a day and if he like you allowed you to enter the piece up his rectum.

7. Gandhi used to drink his own urine and also the urine of cows.

8. Gandhi son left him and converted to Islam

9.The racist Gandhi was a total failure in South Africa where he tried to startify the society, Whites, Indians and Africans.His racisim towards Africans was horrendous. HIs horiffic advice to Jews to commit suicide was abomible. His atrocious letters to his friend Hitler were the height of stupidity.

10.Gandhi condones Zulu massacres and defends the British. Aug 4 1906

11. The sex life of Gandhi, and his failures as a politician.

12.Which war did Gandhi support. All of them. There wasn't a war that the prophet of Non-violence did not support. He was a Sergent Major in the British Army and won a medal for his war duties.

13. Gandhi hated Sikhs and Africans

also when Bhagat Singh was in jail he wnted to get amritshuk but gandhi didnt let him and got him hanged because he wanted Bhagat Singh to be an indian martyr and not a sikh martyr and Bhagat Singh hd to cut his hair or otherwise the hindus were not gona follow him because he had a dastaar and beard . he regrets this to and wanted forgivness from guru ji . he was a sikh martyr some ppl even say was an athiest . NO HE WASNT . its just that the hindus displayed him like that to make him look bad .

ok ur looking at it from a different way . im lloking at it frm a way where this EVIL guy killed many ppl and we donthave khalistan from him and hhe was an enemy of the panth . i no guru j still never hated any1 lik aurangzeb . guru ji said sarbat da bhala . Consciousness what do u think bout revenge ? and i dont think i can love him . maybe his soul or somethin but not his mind .

Guest KopSingh

ok ur looking at it from a different way . im lloking at it frm a way where this EVIL guy killed many ppl and we donthave khalistan from him and hhe was an enemy of the panth . i no guru j still never hated any1 lik aurangzeb . guru ji said sarbat da bhala . Consciousness what do u think bout revenge ? and i dont think i can love him . maybe his soul or somethin but not his mind .

yo forget that stuff pravaa, remember he said stuff bowt Guru Gobind Singh being a terrorist or reckless or sumthin along those lines?! for that alone he shud of been executed on the steps of anandpur! that same guy ensured that idiots like hime wudnt b prayin towards mecca every friday!!

. Gandhi used to beat his wife up routinley

2.Gandhi was haveing sex when his father lay breathing his last uptsairs.

3.Gandhi denied sex to his wife for decardes

4.Gandhi was an adulterer and had a spiritual marrige with two British women who were in the Ashram.

5. Gandhi slept naked with his niece (and 12 year old girls) and other women to prove that he could control his manliness.

... 6.Gandhi would do enemas twice a day and if he like you allowed you to enter the piece up his rectum.

7. Gandhi used to drink his own urine and also the urine of cows.

8. Gandhi son left him and converted to Islam

9.The racist Gandhi was a total failure in South Africa where he tried to startify the society, Whites, Indians and Africans.His racisim towards Africans was horrendous. HIs horiffic advice to Jews to commit suicide was abomible. His atrocious letters to his friend Hitler were the height of stupidity.

10.Gandhi condones Zulu massacres and defends the British. Aug 4 1906

11. The sex life of Gandhi, and his failures as a politician.

12.Which war did Gandhi support. All of them. There wasn't a war that the prophet of Non-violence did not support. He was a Sergent Major in the British Army and won a medal for his war duties.

13. Gandhi hated Sikhs and Africans

also when Bhagat Singh was in jail he wnted to get amritshuk but gandhi didnt let him and got him hanged because he wanted Bhagat Singh to be an indian martyr and not a sikh martyr and Bhagat Singh hd to cut his hair or otherwise the hindus were not gona follow him because he had a dastaar and beard . he regrets this to and wanted forgivness from guru ji . he was a sikh martyr some ppl even say was an athiest . NO HE WASNT . its just that the hindus displayed him like that to make him look bad .

Thank you karkoosingh23 for this info.

I don't doubt any of these statements.

However, in order to disprove a widely held proposition (myth) such as gandhi's, we need hard evidence and fact.

It is our duty as Sikhs belonging to Waheguru and Waheguru alone to support the truth and expose falsehood.

Therefore, we should be doing a lot more to destroy the propaganda myth of gandhi and non-violence.

We can't get away from the fact that we need hard evidence, though.

Are you able to provide documented evidence for these claims?

(apologies if the videos present such evidence, I will try to take some time out to watch them.)

Thanks bro.

Any sources for the above info, particularly points 1 to 7. What I am looking for is books and published articles or links.

This book covers most of the points above.

The Myth of the Mahatma: Gandhi, the British and the Raj [Hardcover]

Michael Edwardes

Michael Edwardes (Author)

Visit Amazon's Michael Edwardes Page

Find all the books, read about the author, and more.

See search results for this author

Are you an author? Learn about Author Central

(Author)