Thoughts On Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana

Malwai

I would like to offer the Sangat some personal thoughts on the current situation in Punjab pertaining to Bhai Balwant Singh Ji Rajoana.

Bhai Sahib’s sister has today communicated a letter written by Bhai Sahib in response to the plea of clemency being filed by SAD (Badal) and SPGC.

http://timesofindia....ow/12421469.cms

The contents of this letter along with the rejection of the title of “Zinda Shaheed” are extremely profound. Why? In an era of Kalyug where people have one of the following agendas:

• Accumulation of personal wealth
  • Greed of positions of power, status or authority
  • Acting under the influence of Ego

Bhai Sahib’s sheer honesty and selfless service for the Sikh nation and for Sikh freedom is a rare occurrence, especially in recent history. I am not affiliated to any Jathebandis and never will be, but I can say 99% of Jathebandis are morally corrupt and only working for self interests, even those in the guise of Panthic Jathebandis, and not the Sikh nation. These politicians and Sants in Punjab are just jumping onto the bandwagon like opportunistic hyenas. Bhai Sahib has called out all these cowards and traitors in his letters. Watching the Sikh Channel, they had SAD (Badal) cronies on one show using the argument we should forget our political affiliations and follow the Adesh of the Jathedar of Akal Takht, they also side stepped the appointment of Sikh murderer Sumedh Saini to DGP of Punjab Police after SAD (Badal)’s recent election success. These detractors and other so called moderates say we should rise above petty politics, these same people have raped our people and land, eroding our beliefs and history. We should never shy from controversy and always stand for the truth and tell things like they are, don’t sugarcoat any facts, this is our Guru’s Hukam.

We should REJECT any Adesh or Hukumnama from a stooge like Gurbachan Singh, we should boycott this puppet of Badal. This traitor has awarded Badal with the title of “Panth Rattan Fakhar-e-Quam”, this is nothing short of a disgrace. Our Gurus knowing the corrupt nature of man had given us our immortal Guru in the form of Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, with this in mind we have the right to reject the authority of the so called Jathedar. We must first free our Shri Akal Takht from 21st century Massands, the ironic thing is that the SGPC was set up with doing exactly the same thing.

Punjab is overrun with so called Sants and Babas, I ask apart from sitting on stages and collecting money from naive Sangat and acquiring plots of land and fleets of cars when have these Sants ever been pro-active in their approach to any issue in Punjab. They are the scourge of Punjab, jumping on the bandwagon, I don’t see them taking their followers to Patiala and demanding immediate release of Bhai Sahib. Any signs of physical confrontation these cowards run away, as I witnessed in the Ludhiana Kand.

I also urge the Panth to be very careful with so called Panthic Jathebandis claiming to be in favor of Khalistan, these people also harbor their own political ambitions disguised as freedom struggles. Ever wonder why there are numerous small factions of Panthic Jathebandis, if they were all selfless servants of the Panth they would have one Jatha, not running into double figures! Remember the Indian Government has numerous agents posing as Sikh nationalists.

My brothers and sisters, despite the show of Panthic unity under the Kesri Nishaan Sahib our Quam is in great danger, we have very very few selfless, honest, truthful Sikhs of great morals. Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana is looking for the average Sikh to rise up and take action, going to rallies and shouting slogans and then going back home to your daily routine isn’t going to achieve anything. It is utmost important we look within ourselves and look at our personal shortcomings as individuals and seek to build our character in accordance to Gurmat, and endeavor to become Sant Siphai’s, only then will Khalsa Raj be a reality. We must proactively go back to Punjab and help our fellow people with their everyday issues, deal with social, political, economic ills in society. This will enable us to mobilize as a Quam and tackle the snakes that have a stranglehold on our beloved Punjab/Khalistan.

State sponsored terrorism usually follows the below pattern:

• Break the backbone of the resistance with sheer violence and murder
  • Try to change the demographics of the region
  • Get your own stooge to become leader
  • Control media, education outlets in an attempt to indoctrinate/brainwash the next generation
  • Impose state values and improve economic opportunities of the people to slowly erase the memories of a movement

All of the above is true, but in the case of Punjab one poses the biggest threat, the change of demographics is something the Indian Government is fully pushing, this is probably the most worrying indicator, at the current rate of emigration West we will soon be a minority in our own state. Rather than risking another awakening in the Sikh nation the Indian Government thinks best to get rid of us all together, they for well know the power of the Khalsa.

I’ve touched on a number of issues, but to conclude, I am 100% sure that Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana will not be hanged on the 31st March. The only beneficiary of this outcome will be the Indian Government.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Bhai Sahib

I agree with someof your posts but if you can do shanka on Sants and Babas as you call them et off your backside and go do pachar yourself ... stop posting on the net and go to the front line and fight ..

Punjab is overrun with so called Sants and Babas, I ask apart from sitting on stages and collecting money from naive Sangat and acquiring plots of land and fleets of cars when have these Sants ever been pro-active in their approach to any issue in Punjab. They are the scourge of Punjab, jumping on the bandwagon, I don’t see them taking their followers to Patiala and demanding immediate release of Bhai Sahib. Any signs of physical confrontation these cowards run away, as I witnessed in the Ludhiana Kand.