Bad Hindu Vs Good Hindu

Mehtab Singh

There are good and bad people in every community, but the bad Hindus never get punished in India. There is a double standard in that country, and there always has been. What was happening during Sant ji's time is still happening today.India has two sets of laws: One for Sikhs and one for Hindus. Sikhs don't have a problem with Hinduism, but they do have a problem with the Hindu government. I think a lot of Hindus fail to make that distinction when they call us extremists.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

There are good and bad people in every community, but the bad Hindus never get punished in India. There is a double standard in that country, and there always has been. What was happening during Sant ji's time is still happening today.India has two sets of laws: One for Sikhs and one for Hindus. Sikhs don't have a problem with Hinduism, but they do have a problem with the Hindu government. I think a lot of Hindus fail to make that distinction when they call us extremists.

*removed*

Is it even true or ppl like u like to spread such myth to garner support of masses ?

AjeetSinghPunjabi aka SarbjeetS, if you ever do what you just did, by editing your post after it had been approved, you will be banned. If this happens you will not be allowed to ever register on this forum again.

We have been more than patient with you but you keep bringing your sexuality into every discussion. This has to stop now! Consider this your very last warning.

Guest KopSingh

@ Mehtab Singh

i wrote this on another similar thread,

"well he may have made sum decent points on his communities behalf, but the fact he said "hes not a supporter/in agreement of wat balwant singh did (in killing beant sinh), stil says a lot about how the hindus STILL view beant and love him!"

Guest KopSingh

After seeing SarabjeetS all the fake trolls/troublemakers that write stuff like "so and so Singh" are spotted almost as they register on the boards lol (at least to me)

yo kidda paaji, i aint seen ur post or activity in a long time, wats ur reaction for 2moro then? coz these indians said until jagtar singh hawara case aint settled, then rajoana wont b touched, yet it seems it was 2 calm the jaush of sikhs worldwide, n the hanging wil likely happen 2moro