Simranjit Singh Ji Mann @ Shaheed Bhai Jaspal Singh's Bhog

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Mann or Badal? Well Badal has just won an election. It will be a while before Mann gets another go. So little bit irrelevant. We have to be careful of these political types trying to hijack this whole situation. Rajoana is the only leader we can see at the moment.

Rajoana has said we will first free Akal Takht. If this is our goal, then it will only happen if we stick together. Problem with us is we keep pointing blames/fingers at each other. Rajoana knows everything we know. He is still showing respect to Jathedar Gurbachan Singh Ji. But we continue to cause friction and will cause splits. This is what our enemies want.

The togetherness felt over the Rajoana issue has been great. It must be upheld.

If we want to get into finger pointing and blaming the Jathedar or Sant Samaj or AKJ or Babbars or Nihangs or any other jathebandi or person then we must be ready for the abuse back and also accept that we are causing splits. Hence Dasam Granth issue gets raised. So surely it is better to work together. Look what was achieved by peaceful protests across the globe by the Panth. It is only possible because we all stuck together and for 2 weeks all forgot our differences. Badal or congress or indian government want us to argue and split.

If we work together peacefully we can free Akal Takht.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

You're right. We need to free Bhai Sahib, in order to do so we need to maintain unity.

GPS I have read a number of your posts over time and they seem to be mostly focussed on Dasam Granth. What is your view on the bigger picture of the current crisis situation facing the Sikhs? What are your views on the Badal Dal and Sant Samaj ?

They are no more focussed on Dasam Granth.There are many more issues now wherein crtain elements within sikhism are challenging traditional values of sikhi disowning concept of naam simran, existence of soul, karma and reincarnation. For example harjinder dilgeer writes a volumnous book on sikh history wherein he trashes janam sakhis, chali muktas, shaheeedi incident of Baba deep singh ji etc. harjinder dilgeer calls himself a great sikh.Will sangat tolerate him to be prreesent on such bhogs? certainly not as he has been identified to be an enemy of panth.So people aligning with heretics need to be exposed. Why should mann be an associate of such people.These are the issues that determine your genuine concerns for panth.Either one is with panth or he is against panth. One cann't have double role.Your stand on sikhi make you a sikh.Shedding crocodile tears is opportunism and sikhi does not endorse opportuinsm.

I respect genuine sants as they have interests of panth very dear to them. Badal dal is a political outfit and all politicians are tainted especially in India.

The Badal Group tried to prevent Mann from speaking at the Bhog, but there was outrage in the Sangat and eventually he came on the stage. I can see Jaspal Singh's grandfather standing next to Mann, otherwise he would have been forced off the stage.

You need to read ajit newspaper.It writes that Mann was not allowed speak by organizers of this function. Obviously family of martyr jaspal singh was the organizer of his bhog ceremony. earlier they did not allow any akali leader to be present during his cremation.On bhog only one akali leader gurbachan singh babehali was present and he also was not allowed speak.It is good not to politicalcise the solemn occasion.Check your sources of information.

Rajoana has said we will first free Akal Takht. If this is our goal, then it will only happen if we stick together. Problem with us is we keep pointing blames/fingers at each other. Rajoana knows everything we know

Please back it up where he said so.Unlike a few who have an agenda to defame august institution of akal takhat and thus playing into hands of enemies,Rajoana has immense respect for akal takhat and its jathedar.Jathedar sahib's role in the affairs of Bhai jaspal singh's martyrdom was very positive especially when he took a stand against political forces of the day by putting forward some demands and then getting those accepted.

I think he said this on the last letter he released. Read by his sister. Might be the letter before.

I agree with what you are saying. He knows all that we know and is still respecting Akal Takht and Jathedar ji. Hence he is setting an example for all of us to do the same.

I agree Jathedars role in the Shaheed Jaspal Singh's situation has been good. I think the problem in general with him is due to Akal Takht not being free. And this is why Jinda Shaheed Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana has guided us all to be together and come under the fold of Akal Takht and Keshri Nishaan.

If we are together we will automatically empower Akal Takht Sahib Jathedar more than at present. Then will begin the push for freedom of Akal Takht.

We need to be careful of those trying to push personal agendas forward. A Bhog for Shaheed Singh is not time for politics.

I think he said this on the last letter he released. Read by his sister. Might be the letter before.

He did not say anything in this regard. *DELETED*

He has released two letters latest and nowhere he writes this. One is where he bashes congress and its agents mainly for its anti sikh policies.

It was a formal decision at bhog of Bhai jaspal singh ji that no political leader will be allowed to make a speech.So Mann was no exception.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/66243-security-beefed-up-in-gurdaspur-ahead-of-youths-bhog/

Family sources asserted that they would keep the function a simple affair and that no political leaders would be allowed to make speeches during the function. Only Giani Gurbachan Singh will deliver a speech to pay homage to the deceased who has been declared a 'Sikh martyr' by the Akal Takht.