Video - Growing Hemp In Panjab To Help Economy?

dalsingh101

I doubt india would do this but then agian you never know

but khalistan on the other hand could easly be the weed capital of the world./

its a good idea.

Herb though i found to be literally a less of a high then the ecstasy from naam japna ... ie if you do har har bishnu har har bishnu

har har gobind, too har har waheguru works as well, there is no singular mantra but the same one god. There is something surreal about bishnu i really like and i recall a line from bani 'lord and god are the same' For me it helps if I begin to concentrate on god as something I can feel and imagine easily. Guru nanak used something like ut dan maybe har har ut dan. Its just how I do it its not written anywhere to do 'har har bishnu' but as long as you remember god with your love it doesn't really matter what you do or say.

har har gobind, too har har waheguru works as well, there is no singular mantra but the same one god. There is something surreal about bishnu i really like and i recall a line from bani 'lord and god are the same' For me it helps if I begin to concentrate on god as something I can feel and imagine easily. Guru nanak used something like ut dan maybe har har ut dan. Its just how I do it its not written anywhere to do 'har har bishnu' but as long as you remember god with your love it doesn't really matter what you do or say.

fair enuff, cheers