• Topics

• Bhai Nand Lal was a hindu but was well read in all the granths of his faith and the quran because he could read farsi and arabic . One day Aurangzeb wanted the arth given to him of some passage but was not satisfied with the arth explained simplisticly by the Qazi , so he cried out who can give the proper arth, Bhai Nand Lal explained the arth in such a way that it won over Aurangzeb's mind . When he enquired as to who this person was , he was informed he is a kuffar , so then Aurangzeb hatched the plan to have Bhai Nand Lal to be converted to islam . This is when Bhai Nand Lal ran to Guru ji's Sharan and yes he did becomme Khalsa too.
    • seems they mostly want to be able to do whatever the hell they want without repercussions , but what they fail to realise even more so than before the number of people able to look at your whole history at the price of a few keystrokes and they can destroy not just their peace but also that of their whole family . If you want a job with responsibility your boss will scour youe online life and social media  before seeing if you are worth considering  so it's not just loki , but you should have self-control and try to maintain an impeccable reputation , it's the same for guys . My husband's last workplace scoured my SM as well as his .
    • That depends if they really want to believe or not. Modern atheists nowadays when you interview them and ask what would make you believe, they don't give and answer. Why because they don't want to be believe. We don't need to force or make others believe but if they do want to know then we can tell them to experience. It's a personal journey remember.  Well if the universe is infinite then before this day could dawn, the day before had to dawn. But before that day, you'd have to get another day. And before that you'll need another day. Why? because before the present moment could ever dawn you'd need and infinite number of days before that moment. No moment could ever dawn. We are here now in the present therefore there was a beginning of the universe. Now we have established a beginning which is also backed up by science (big bang). Now what caused the beginning/creation. It can't be nothing because nothing gives rise to nothing. It - the beginner - must also be self existant (as stated in the mool mantar), powerful to be able to create and make something as amazing as the universe. We can go on but I think you'll be able to see that this is evidence of creation. Maybe... lol. Depends, God knows and is the one that can touch their hearts.
    • But how can you prove that to someone else? Its your own experience  How do we know it was created?   as humans we can not really prove what exited before "time" because we live within that "time" how can we prove something beyond time. We can never know what existed before the universe.    Obviously i believe in Waheguru ji, but if had to prove his existence to someone, which I'm not going to, but if i had too,  then how am i actually supposed to do that?  can you do that? 

Important Information

Terms of Use