computers

LiL kHaRkHoO

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

sangat ji ..can n e one please tell me if this speed is fast or not.. and also if the RAM is enough or not?..waht i want to know is what is the latest fastest speed and memory of comps in market ??

Processor Speed: 1.67 GHz

RAM: 512 MB

bhul chuk maafi jeooo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sat Sri Akal:

Depends on what you want to do, as well as what problems you are having. If all you need your computer to do is to surf the internet and type documents and other such things, then your computer is more than powerful enough. If, however, you want to be playing the newest 3D games and other intense stuff, then your computer might need an upgrade.

If I may ask, why are you concerned whether your computer is fast enough? People usually ask that when they feel that their computer is really slow. If this is a case, then you might have to address some software problems rather than hardware problems.

So tell us what, if any, problems you might be experiencing, or whether you just want the fastest computer in your town... blush.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I agree with ms514 because it all counts on what you would be using your computer for. If you are really into video editing and/or playing detailed 3D games such as Doom 3 or FarCry then you want to look into getting a Pentium 4 2.8 GHz and around a Gig of ram. But if you generally use your PC for simple things like surfing, word processing programs (i.e. Microsoft Word) then you have a very much reliable and fast enough computer. Coasiding with the usage that you have for the computer you would want to buy a good video card. It is also a key point of having a well made computer. Presently the fastest video card is 256 MB but I have a 128 MB and am very happy with its performance. You want to look into companies like NVidea and Ati for Video Cards. Hope I was of help.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!