Sehaj Paath From Laptop

Guest Gupt

Guest Gupt

I hope to start a sehaj paath soon using laptop, I have some general questions regarding maryada of doing a sehaj paath from laptop and hopefully sangat will be able to help in this regard. I do not want to do any beadbi.

Also what rules apply to listening to Sehaj Paath from laptop.

Thanks

Is this for your own personal use or are you inviting sangat, in the belief that you would be providing a service.

If it's for just yourself and personal use, in the sense of how long and what times are convenient for you, then its fine.

But, if for sangat, then it would not fall within rehat guidelines. check SGPC website for more details.

instead of starting on laptop - one should sit down switch all computer devices off and listen to sehaj paat for 45 mins a day at a minimum - it's a better way if you no access to Sarrop of SGGS .

LAPTOPS- IPHONES- all are virtual - not the real thing - the protocol of sehaj paath can never be the same - the closest is stiting down and listening to paath which is what you have to do anyway -

sikhi was instituted to break free of 'protocols' aka karam kand

the key is not to recite but study guru's shabad (with a vision to incorporate it in your life)

from A saroop or a laptop is immaterial

sikhi was instituted to break free of 'protocols' aka karam kand

the key is not to recite but study guru's shabad (with a vision to incorporate it in your life)

from A saroop or a laptop is immaterial

I disagree - Gurbani quotes are specfic - we are to recite as well as what you say too:

"Gurbani gavoo bhaii eh safal sadaa sukhdai"

"ayaoo parn sunnan ko banee"

Gurbani is not vedas' or puraans, or kuraan or anywhere near those scriptiures - "Gurbani is Nirankaar" - recitiation of Gurbani is of extreme impportance as well as listening, applying in ones life.