Is Caste A Integral Part Of Sikhism?

Guest Jassowal

Guest Jassowal

Id just like to say thanks for the people who have replied to this topic id just like to add my sister married a *chamar*and my older brother married a *tharkhan* most importantly SIKH :) both my parents r strict khalsa sikhs and they didnt mind thier kids having love marriages as long as they wer sikh we all do get on and their are never any gallan etc etc having lived with 2 different castes their is honestly no difference but my parents didnt mind inter caste marriages becuz they wer scared if their kids married out of their own faith especially towards my sister a cuzin of mine married a chiti chambri a couple years back and she got physically hit and their was various cases of domestic violence she eventually divorced the gora and nw shes finding it hard to marry an apna im sure u all kno why my massar in the meantime is a hardcore alcoholic and he knows himself that he ruined his daughters life becuz of his stupid actions by thinkin marryin a sikh of diff caste sorry i mean supposedly *low* is shame on his fam so he agreed to the gora n yh i kno what a idiottttt but yeh castes played a big part their n nw he drowns his sorrows while listening to kali teri gut te piranda tera laal ni i wish i could change al this for the good Apart from the lovely song

Good to read your post Jassowal. It's such a shame when certain backward dogs try to come up with all manner to excuses of why intercaste marriages are a bad idea, when I see people from completely different races (i.e. whites and blacks) having successful relationships ALL THE TIME in London - but our own pendu bewakoofs will act like two Sikhs of different backgrounds getting together is impossible - like mixing water with oil!!!

The more mixed caste marriages the better in my opinion. Nothing will foster strong bonds between us better than this. The truth is that the only people opposed to it are the backwards fools who secretly believe they are some sort of pendu 'master race' and want to keep their 'pure blood' and retrogressive pendu culture alive at the cost of the Sikh principle of equality/egalitarianism.