Need help!!

Bhagat_Singh

^_^ Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh! ^_^

I need some help finding specific quotes from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee which explains that Guru Granth Sahib jee is our only Guru. There are these namdharis and their pissing me off (since i don't know anything about Sikhi) they keep challenging where it says in Guru Granth Sahib jee that Guru Granth is only our Guru.. I mean I know Guru Amardas jee or was it Guru Ramdas jee who said Baani is Guru, and Guru is Baani... if anyone can help me out with that quote... and if more, please do help...

as well you can also state quotes from Dasam Granth since it is written by Guru Gobind Singh jee.

alright well, that's all. and thanx

^_^ Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh ^_^

post-2-1093997126.jpg

Guest vikramkhalsa

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

gur baanee kehai saevak jan maanai parathakh guroo nisathaarae ||5||

If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

baajh guroo gubaar hai bin sabadhai boojh n paae ||

Without the Guru, there is only pitch darkness; without the SHABAD understanding is not obtained.

from: http://members.pgonline.com/~mpurewal/The-Sikhs.html

A Sikh is free from the Hindu taboos of rituals, auspiciousness of day/time/moment, good and bad omens, fasts, Sharadhs (rituals for the deceased), charity etc. For a Sikh real worship and ritual is recitation of five Banis (hymns). A Sikh must not bow before any living or non-living human being. There is no so-called saint, living Guru, god/goddess in Sikhism. Only the Name of the Almighty is to be worshipped.