Sister Having Pre-Maritial Relationship

Guest dilema

Guest dilema

HI need some advice

My sister is having a pre-maritial relationship with a non sikh guy(hindu). If my older brothers or dad find out she will be in big trouble. I found out when i saw her with him at college.

how shall i approach this as i do not want to push her away worried she might run away. shall i just advice her or tell my parents

waheguru ji,,,,,I'll suggest to talk to your mom first coz if you talk to your sister and she doesn't understand, after she'll blame you that you told them and it might affect your relationship with her.......so talk to your mom and both of you can decide how to approach her..........

HI need some advice

My sister is having a pre-maritial relationship with a non sikh guy(hindu). If my older brothers or dad find out she will be in big trouble. I found out when i saw her with him at college.

how shall i approach this as i do not want to push her away worried she might run away. shall i just advice her or tell my parents

Khalsa Ji

Personally I would say that you should speak to sister privately first , giving her an opportunity to clarify what her relationship is with the guy. If she admits the affair then point out the dangers invovled. If she denies the affair then present your evidence to her. Personally I feel that this should be nipped in the bud rather than allowing it to be knowledgable to other family members since they may react adverely. Give her the chance to clarify , then take it to the next stage if really necessary.

Waheguru.

Guest the light

This a difficult one but I would tell her the consequences of her actions give her views on what religion says. Give her some time to come to her senses if she persists then she was warned and now she has to deal with what she reaped tell your parents. They have a right to be informed of what their offspring is doing and wrong path they going on.

Guest Ass-U-Me

Did you actually see your sister having sex with this guy at college?

Or as the case may be, are assuming that they are having sex?

Be careful, dont let your mind thoughts/presumptions destroy the family unit if you start gossiping/slandering to your parents that your sister is having sex. you may end up with not having a sister or even a family at all.

Think and tread carefully before you start being your sister's unwanted 'chaperone' or 'guardian'.

Guest ASSUME

OOOOpppps .my bad. got dozen things on my mind.

If in relationships, you still need to be clear in your mind if she is in intimate relationship with this fella or is he just a friend who happens to be male. Ask yourself what she actually did/said that makes you think this situation is wrong.

As I mentioned earlier dont ruin your relationships with your family just because you may have a hunch she is doing something wrong.