Finding A Life Partner From America Or India

Guest delhi_boy

That's weird, I feel a tingling sensation

2m6pe68.jpg

Why is this obvious troll being allowed to post? lol

I grew up in a white area with very few desis (there are more now in my city now though) and this just isn't true. Even though it's wrong, with the right game someone with a beard and kesh can get good looking girls, it's a simplistic and primitive game. The thing is Singhs choose not to for obvious reasons lol...that's why we have our kesh, rehit and Sikhi. It's to prevent us from getting lost in maya and prevent us from moral pit falls.

Guest delhi_boy

Thanks for your advice DalbirSingh ji ..... I must say you are one most thoughtful contibutor to the forum and make the purpose of such kind of forums come true .... Thanks.

Guest delhi_boy

That is the most moronic and most stupid post on this forum in a really long time. I am not sure which part of US you are at, but trust me, enough Singhs are living a high-character life in the middle of nowhere in US, they are single and are in chardi kala. Also, the kind of girls sleeping with black guys you're talking about are the ones as messed up in their heads as you yourself are. There are plenty of decent Indian/Sikh girls in US. If your cousins married Hindus, thats their outlook on life, they didn't bother about Sikhi to begin with. There is a full-bearded Singh I know who was asked by a Spanish girl to sleep with her but he refused and never spoke to her again. So all that you are blabbing is pure garbage coming out of a person who doesn't have confidence in him worth one cent. The kind of demeaning words you use for girls, such as "supply" shows you can't love any girl, forget loving a girl selected by your folks.

Bottom line, the problem is with YOU. You want the short cut to getting the US green card and citizenship, which is why you are ready to give up Sikhi for it. Stop blaming girls in India and US when the real problem lies inside your own rotten mindset. If you are man enough, then stand upto the commitment of working hard and earning that green card over here, rather than depending on your wife and living a life of low self-esteem forever. Stop blaming the world for your problems. Be a man and face them head on.

Thanks for calling me <banned word filter activated> ,stupid and a green card hunter ..... I called "supply" probably because I studied supply chain in my grad school .... May sound rude to you but the basic principle in the whole world is demand-supply (thats how the mother earth runs)... Should not have been used in this context I agree ..my apologies ....Regarding Green Card ...I already have the petition in ..do not need to go thru cheap methods....not my mindset....may be yours but I would not like to make any judgement .... If by spreading demeaning and judgemental posts you are a man then definitely "you da man" .... All the very best.

Guest delhi_boy

That's weird, I feel a tingling sensation

2m6pe68.jpg

Why is this obvious troll being allowed to post? lol

I grew up in a white area with very few desis (there are more now in my city now though) and this just isn't true. Even though it's wrong, with the right game someone with a beard and kesh can get good looking girls, it's a simplistic and primitive game. The thing is Singhs choose not to for obvious reasons lol...that's why we have our kesh, rehit and Sikhi. It's to prevent us from getting lost in maya and prevent us from moral pit falls.

You call it a troll and chose to give advice ..contradictory ..right ? . may be you are too chauvinistic and egoistic and have a feeling that you are above all ...this itself brings down your purpose of claiming yourself a sikh and giving high esteemed advice ... I will choose to ignore it assuming poor taste.

..... I thought I will get good advise on this forum but except a few I believe all have taken the liberties of proclaiming themselves as public bashers.

Guest delhi_singh_in_usa
I already have the petition in ..do not need to go thru cheap methods....not my mindset....may be yours but I would not like to make any judgement .... If by spreading demeaning and judgemental posts you are a man then definitely "you da man"
yeah well good for you dude, cheapness is not my style either...and i don't need certificate of being a man from a guy like u...keep it with urself...u need it

It is not impossible to find a white girl who wants to marry a brown guy. you just got to be in yourself. but i doubt u'll get one of these goriya. ye theses white sikhs follow hindu idols and gods, but they are still pretty religious and i doubt they would want to marry someone trying to cut their beard to get a girl.

Guest delhi_boy

It is not impossible to find a white girl who wants to marry a brown guy. you just got to be in yourself. but i doubt u'll get one of these goriya. ye theses white sikhs follow hindu idols and gods, but they are still pretty religious and i doubt they would want to marry someone trying to cut their beard to get a girl.

Don't take me wrong but please go and check shaadi.com and you will see almost 80% girls asking for clean shaven guys ... Girls themselves want guys to cut the beard .... If Indian girls are like that you cant expect something better from white . On the contrary there is 1% chance of a complete sikh guy to to find a white partner for himself ..I have seen a few sikh white marraiges myself. It all whether the person you meet is more interested in your looks or soul....But looks do play an important part specially in the western world. I will like to ask everyone on the forum here why do boys born and brought up in US, Canada and UK are still going back to India to marry .... Do you think they would go to Indian if they found a life partner here ? .... I am talking about something very practical which is being interpreted wrongly...People are just defending what they know is a problem in the western world.

I will like to ask everyone on the forum here why do boys born and brought up in US, Canada and UK are still going back to India to marry .... Do you think they would go to Indian if they found a life partner here ? .... I am talking about something very practical which is being interpreted wrongly...People are just defending what they know is a problem in the western world.

I don't think that is true. Majority of boys born and brought up outside of India marry girls in their respective countries. The only boys who go back to India to find a wife are the ones who immigrated from India.

• 3 years later...
Guest Amit Jain

Hi

I am from Delhi and keep visiting USA on a business visa. I am looking for a American white / spanish / Indian girl to marry so that I can settle there permanently in the USA. I will also like to continue the marriage if the girl is willing to do so.

Please reply ASAP. My email is

mramitjain1980@gmail.com