Sign in to follow this  
darminder

Kirtan On Sikh Channel Advert

Vaheguru Ji

There's an advert on the Sikh channel of a samagam, in europe I think...

I just wanted to know where I could get/download the kirtan track done in the advert by Bhai Jagpal Singh?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• you need to be doing as many Jaap sahibs as you can to regain your core strength and sabar . Braham Kavach , sukhmani sahib will help you rebuild life without pain of others interference or bad intentions. Waheguru ji is always with you but sometimes when life goes wrong we mistake it for abandonment , perhaps your paat, simran saved you from a much worse result than abandonment . Yes I agree life is hard and this was gutwrenching but keep yourself busy with working on yourself and listening to kirtan/paat , lean on Guru ji for advice and solace because he'll never leave . You had confirmation of that in Guruwak , you have been married to Akal Purakh not just that guy .
    • Once again no earrings or tilaks and no celi topi    painting was done my an artist who had seen Guru Ji.    here is another painting of guru ji with the exact same chola pattern. Either done by the same artist or perhaps another artist copied the above 2 paintings and created this one. Even the baaj is the same, white body and grey wings. The baaj also has the same necklace around it.  Once again no tilak or earrings.    another paintings with the same chola again. 
    • It happened again, I asked waheguru ji to show me the word bride in the hukamnama if he will save my marriage and guru sahib did. But there's still nothing from my husband.... Am I going mad? mÚ 3 ] Third Mehl: rwmklI rwmu min visAw qw binAw sIgwru ] In Raamkalee, I have enshrined the Lord in my mind; thus I have been embellished. gur kY sbid kmlu ibgisAw qw sauipAw Bgiq BMfwru ] Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, my heart-lotus has blossomed forth; the Lord blessed me with the treasure of devotional worship. Brmu gieAw qw jwigAw cUkw AigAwn AMDwru ] My doubt was dispelled, and I woke up; the darkness of ignorance was dispelled. iqs no rUpu Aiq Aglw ijsu hir nwil ipAwru ] She who is in love with her Lord, is the most infinitely beautiful. sdw rvY ipru Awpxw soBwvMqI nwir ] Such a beautiful, happy soul-bride enjoys her Husband Lord forever.
    • Yes the painting which is said to be a self portrait of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji it has no tilak and no earrings. Same with the Hazur Sahib painting of Guru Gobind Singh ji which the Hazur Sahib Singhs say is a contemporary painting of Guru Ji there are no earrings or tilak in that painting either. 
    • probably wanted to only see jai mata di

Important Information

Terms of Use