• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• And I'm no district attorney. I could name all those crimes off the top of my head. How could cops not know any of that? hmmm but when a black dude does something man, those cops know every crime on the books. I wonder if seeing black improves recollection? Maybe I'll start taking photos of black dudes to exams and just ace em with my suddenly found mental powers. 
    • And Thug applies to indic peeps @Jassu I know the media told you it's okay to label all black people with your nomenclature, but it's an inaccurate definition of Thugi firstly, and ummm..is about your folks.  You might want to peep the state of affairs in india before you go throwing stones in your glass house. I mean.  If we're generalizing. 
    • Disturbing the peace.  Every person who shall maliciously and willfully disturb the peace or quiet of any neighborhood or person or family by loud or unusual noises, or by tumultuous and offensive conduct, threatening, traducing, quarreling, challenging to fight, or fighting, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.”    Provoking Assault  NRS 200.490 Provoking assault: Penalty. Every person who shall, by word, sign or gesture, willfully provoke, or attempt to provoke, another person to commit an assault shall be punished by a fine of not more than $500.  Crimes Against Person https://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-200.html Too long to paste, but read it, especially stalking, intimidation, and harrasment.  Hate crime laws in the United States are state and federal laws intended to protect against hate crime (also known as bias crimes). Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, and/or gender identity. Soo then. Since that dead chomo was disturbing the peace, provoking assault, commiting stalking, harassment and intimidation, while also commiting a hate crime...he was actually commiting many crimes including a felony.  So what do the cops mean when they say the old pedo was comitting no crime? They're saying quite factually, don't worry, you have the right to abuse even kill black people and if they stand up for themselves, well hand it to them. Keep on kkklanning. See you at the next police man's ball or at work.  I'll be busy abusing my qualified immunity to be a terrorist. Murika.  That poor old racist ex con chomo did nuttin wong. 
    • That's half of it.   Some things shouldn't be allowed to happen to anybody. Look at the fake jews in the holocaust.  A lot of them were ignorant nobodies, and even the vile ones hitler was after deserved a better end, because everybody, everything, deserves a certain dignity, even when they're horribly wrong.  I think the "certain things" won't be done to "anybody", sort of alleviates the fact that the majority of islam is at war on Sikhi. I mean. If we base it on their behavior as a macro group, they pretty much have anything and everything coming, we're just bigger than that.  In truly extreme cases of necessitated by Dharam and Daya, help anyone, and if they're a good muslim? Help them for sure.  You know. I heard there's a few good cops in theory. They lose that status as soon as they join the blue line and remain silent while their comrades do the worst. I think the same could be said of muslims. Even if you meet a good one, they speaking out for Sikhi?  I have some muslim friends. One is a convert and really a stellar muslim. She's already outgrowing it though, and a lot of her goodness she brought with her. Even she, I don't hear speaking against us getting murdered, and she's the best muslim I know. 

Important Information

Terms of Use