Woke Up With A Massive Smile On My Face After A Dream !

Sevadar01

For real Singh Ji, feel truely blessed. Alot of people say to me i have blind faith and i see that as a compliment.

Our life should be a walking pachar so we shouldn't even need to say to other Singhs and Singhaniyan to come onto the path of Sikhi. They should be motivated by the way you are living your life ..WAHEGURU !!

Singh Ji i dont get up but my Guru Ji comes to wake me up. I do not do anything Ji.

All maharaj kirpa !!!

LOL... i am a girl btw :) but nice 2 be called a singh

what does that mean by blind faith?

i think that everyone one way or another finds sikhi even if its just a little bit... who are we to judge sum1 else enit? i dont like to judge anymore its one of the things im stopping... mahraj gives us things and i think everyone will have their own way of understanding and dealing with sikhi. :)

YUP! mahrajs kirpa defo.

LOLLL Gurfateh Phen Ji in that case !!

Sometimes maharaj sends some one to guide you.

In my personal experiance i used to be trimmed and do my jhoora at the back of my head until an uncle at the gurdwara put his hand on my head and said to me in punjab " ***** Singh we need to need your jhoora from the back of your head and bring it to the top.

I kid you not. After that day i always wear a distar and grew my dhaara. Felt like Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj themselves put their hand on my head.

heheh its kewll

WHOA thats is a real gud experiance man.... i lyke how one person can make all the difference in the world to you.... i got a Q for u tho, you see when the paji placed his hand on ur head how were u feeling before that, i hope that des not sound weird but im just wondering if people come into sikhi at difficult times in there life.... hope that makes sense!! lol

dats reli kewll man.... u shud defo feel blessed by Mahraj then enit? its a gift to just change like that.