Is This A Bajjar Kurhet ? Very Depressed!

Guest moorakh

I don't know how the Punj Pyare will ask, but say, with a girl you did a wrong thing. By this, they will understand which Kurihet you commited. Most likely they wont ask you to spell out what you did with the girl in detail and if they do, then be completely honest with them.

Also another piece of advise.......change your sangat. They are getting you in trouble.

Punj Pyare will ask at Amrit Sanchar if you have fooled around with a girl.  And the answer here is that you did. So you need to pesh.  What they decide is only what they can tell you.  I don't know where you would have met this type of girl, but most likely you are hanging out with the wrong sangat at the wrong places.

I see the poster kullykhalsa is commenting a lot on Rehat and Bajjar Kurihet threads.  First question to this poster.  Are you Amritdhari?  If not, then keep your comments to yourself.  You have never gone through taking Amrit, which means you don't know anything about what is required to take Amrit or to uphold it afterwards.

Yes i am amritdhari sikh from the west midlands...now suddenly my opinion is more valid then the next person? I have been amritdhari for the last 10 years so have all my family(every single person)...are we now better than you? can we shout louder at you in the gurdwara?Really sorry to point this out but if the op is to pesh so should you, everyone has a difference of opinion but you have so much pride/ego tht anyone who disagrees with you is automaticaly a manmukh.this is an online forum for debating if you have a serious problem with me please DM me as i guarantee you wouldnt say half this stuff to my face

Yes i am amritdhari sikh from the west midlands...now suddenly my opinion is more valid then the next person? I have been amritdhari for the last 10 years so have all my family(every single person)...are we now better than you? can we shout louder at you in the gurdwara?Really sorry to point this out but if the op is to pesh so should you, everyone has a difference of opinion but you have so much pride/ego tht anyone who disagrees with you is automaticaly a manmukh.this is an online forum for debating if you have a serious problem with me please DM me as i guarantee you wouldnt say half this stuff to my face

Then have you heard of something called Rehat Maryada? Everyone that takes Amrit is told about Rehat Maryada.

Here is the Rehat Maryada: http://www.vidhia.com/Rehat%20Maryada/Gurmat_Rehat_Maryada_-_Damdami_Taksal.pdf

Page 31 of the Rehat Maryada tells us the op has committed a Bajjur Kurihet. So end of debate. Put the boxing gloves in the locker and go home. :biggrin2:

Page 31 talks of adultery and i would hardly classify what the op had as a sexual relationship maybe if you leave your room once in a while you would realise that

If OP should pesh than you should also pesh please see below on page 38

"Ego is opposed to the Name of the Lord; The two cannot dwell in the same place." You think your better than people you cant seem to debate without name calling and dragging another down, i really hope you grow up as the community on this forum is here to help OP we all give our opinion neither mine or yours will be 100% correct

Page 31 talks of adultery and i would hardly classify what the op had as a sexual relationship maybe if you leave your room once in a while you would realise that

Today many kids say where in Gurbani does it say i can't get phyiscal with bibi. Go ask anyone Gurmukh and they will say sexual relations of any kind is Bujjar Kurihet. It just doesn't say adultery, but sexual relations. And if you have ever contemplated over Gurbani, where Satguru tells us to stay away from kaam, you would know that means not to have sexual relations outside of marriage. Also Bhai Gurdas Ji in his Vaars says a person is only following Gurmat (celibate as Gurmat describes it) if he has one wife. The op was with some random girl, which Satguru says is his sister.

If OP should pesh than you should also pesh please see below on page 38

"Ego is opposed to the Name of the Lord; The two cannot dwell in the same place." You think your better than people you cant seem to debate without name calling and dragging another down, i really hope you grow up as the community on this forum is here to help OP we all give our opinion neither mine or yours will be 100% correct

No i went on Rehat Maryada and you are going on your own thinking this is the difference. And now i have just told you what a Brahmgyani, Bhai Gurdas ji has said. If i committed a Bujjar Kurihet then i would have to pesh. Only Brahmgyanis don't have ego in them. Also to have ego is not described in Rehat Maryada to go pesh. Again you are making these things up out of thin air.

Today many kids say where in Gurbani does it say i can't get phyiscal with bibi. Go ask anyone Gurmukh and they will say sexual relations of any kind is Bujjar Kurihet. It just doesn't say adultery, but sexual relations. And if you have ever contemplated over Gurbani, where Satguru tells us to stay away from kaam, you would know that means not to have sexual relations outside of marriage. Also Bhai Gurdas Ji in his Vaars says a person is only following Gurmat (celibate as Gurmat describes it) if he has one wife. The op was with some random girl, which Satguru says is his sister.

No i went on Rehat Maryada and you are going on your own thinking this is the difference. And now i have just told you what a Brahmgyani, Bhai Gurdas ji has said. If i committed a Bujjar Kurihet then i would have to pesh. Only Brahmgyanis don't have ego in them. Also to have ego is not described in Rehat Maryada to go pesh. Again you are making these things up out of thin air.

Hang on when you go against rehat at all you should pesh is your point? OP kissed a girl although wrong it is hardly the definition of a sexual reltionship as quoted in the maryada you linked me to pg 31! OP gave into kaam my point is kaam is no worse or better than krodh loh moh ankar and if you give into on of them ie not listening to people, unable to understand others pointsof view, trying to act mightier than others as referenced by your " ar you and amritdhari, if not kep your opinion to yourself", you are full of ego and judgement no wonder the youth numbers of amritdharis are dwindelling

Hang on when you go against rehat at all you should pesh is your point? OP kissed a girl although wrong it is hardly the definition of a sexual reltionship as quoted in the maryada you linked me to pg 31!

can you show us where sexual relations is defined exactly in rehat maryada, which brought you to the conclusion that kissing a girl who you are not married to and is not grandma is hardly sexual relation. You are definition sexual relation based on your own cultural upbring and/or the envirnoment you were brought in.

OP gave into kaam

OP gave into kaam, where it is called a bujjar kurihet. Just like how people go to science class and learn the law of gravity is the law. In the same way Rehat Maryada is the law for Sikhs and if they go against this law then they will need to be punished for it.

my point is kaam is no worse or better than krodh loh moh ankar and if you give into on of them ie not listening to people, unable to understand others pointsof view, trying to act mightier than others as referenced by your " ar you and amritdhari, if not kep your opinion to yourself", you are full of ego and judgement no wonder the youth numbers of amritdharis are dwindelling

Thats your opinion............and the Singhs around me know what kind of state i am in and what i really need to improve on. And ego is surely not one of them. You say this because i don't agree with you on many things. Ask any Bani Singh, they will say Rehat is Rehat, anyone goes against it, where you need to pesh, then you need to pesh or leave and join the lazy Sikhs.

no your the one trying to superimpose your views on everyone here, every single one of your posts is imbedded with bitterness!

No but neither can you i only know the dictionary definition of a sexual relationship (p. this is not defined by culture), i dont agree with what the singh did but he seems to have learned pretty quick from it and my opinion is that is enough.

Some of your examples dont actually make sense the difference in this situation is the definition of te bujjar kurehit why is kissing a girl a pesh worthy situation? he didnt cheat on his wife or engage in a sexual RELATIONSHIP.

haha what would you say you need to improve im currently struggling with all the panj chor you must be some next level braymgyani if your have already conquered ego!