Saint born in 1770 and died October 1955

PAL 07

http://shivabalayogi...s/target11.html

Ancient Prophesies, Other Lives

Namdev (c.1270-c.1350), a leading medieval poet-saint who also wrote in the Indian language of Marati;

Kabir (1440-1518), the weaver, mystic, poet and saint who revered equally by Moslems and Hindus;

Jai Chandra, king of Kanauj from 1176-1194;

Shivaji (c.1630-1680) one of the great warrior-king heroes in Indian history;

Shri Chandra and Guru Arjuna Dev, great saints in the Sikh tradition;

http://shivabalayogi.org/His_Life/Shivabalayogi_Prior_Lives.htm

Not surprisingly, its written in their old text in kalyjug there would be silent guru (referring to sri guru granth sahib ji ) and sri guru nanak dev ji was vishnu avtar just as buddhist beleive - sri guru nanak dev was their lama in tibat and some muslims beleive sri guru nanak dev ji was their pir.

http://www.earthport...nger/nanak.html

Can anyone do more research on this ? Check out all nanak references in their old vedas/puranas manuscripts (pre-rss) see if its real there or they making crap up.

It's a slippery slope, its not my job but panthic scholars really need to decide for missionary sake if they want to bring large amount of hindus in sikhi fold by providing references veda and puranas that sri guru nanak dev nirankar is avtar of maha vishnu ( their equivalent to vahiguroo in nirgun form) in kaljug so they should doing upasana of sri guru nanak dev nirankar in form of silent guru instead of other manifestations of maha vishnu..!!

Hindus are our best group to convert into Sikhism, as all their devotions questions and answers end at house of sri guru nanak-gobind singh in this kalyug..!!!!!!

Just as a side - beautiful shabad <3

(null)

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the nirgun form of Waheguru like you say, but isn't Vishnu a demi-god avtar that took human form.

Everyday during Rehras we read:

"Kishan Bishan Kabhoo Nahi Dhianoon. Kaan Sune Pehichan Na Tin So. Liv Laagi Mori Pag Inso"

"I do not worship Krishan or Vishnu although I have heard their names, but I don't recognize them in front of Akaal Purakh"

Jaap Sahib:

ਨਮੋ ਆਦਿ ਅਭੰਗੇ ਨਮੋ ਆਦਿ ਅਭੰਗੇ ॥੫॥੯੫॥

Salutation to Him, Who is Primal and Immortal; Salutation to Him who is Primal and Immortal.5.95.

ਕਿਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਸੇ ਕੀਟ ਕੋਟੈ ਉਪਾਏ ॥

He hath Created millions of Krishnas like worms.

ਉਸਾਰੇ ਗੜ੍ਹੇ ਫੇਰਿ ਮੇਟੇ ਬਨਾਏ ॥

He Created them, annihilated them, again destroyed them, still again Created them.

ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਔ ਬਿਸਨ ਜਪੇ ਤੁਹਿ ਕੋਟਿਕ ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਭਲੀ ਬਿਧਿ ਧਿਆਯੋ ॥

Thou hast meditated on millions of Krishnas, Vishnus, Ramas and Rahims.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਜਪਿਓ ਅਰੁ ਸੰਭੁ ਥਪਿਓ ਤਹਿ ਤੇ ਤੁਹਿ ਕੋ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਨ ਬਚਾਯੋ ॥

Thou hast recited the name of Brahma and established Shivalingam, even then none could save thee.

Savaiye:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਪਾਂਇ ਗਹੇ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਕੋਊ ਆਂਖ ਤਰੇ ਨਹੀ ਆਨਿਯੋ ॥ ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤਿ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ॥

O God ! the day when I caught hold of your feet, I do not bring anyone else under my sight; none other is liked by me now; the Puranas and the Quran try to know Thee by the names of Ram and Rahim and talk about you through several stories, but I do not accept any of their opinions;

ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਨ ਜਾਨਿਯੋ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਪਾਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਰਿ ਮੈ ਨ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਬਖਾਨਿਯੋ ॥੮੬੩॥

The Simritis, Shastras and Vedas describe several mysteries of yours, but I do not agree with any of them. O sword-wielder God! This all has been described by Thy Grace, what power can I have to write all this?.863.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our first and foremost reference for this should be our Gurbani. So long as we adhere to Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth Sahib no one can change our history. Those who are trying to change Sikh history do it deliberately while knowing they are wrong in hopes that uneducated Sikhs will believe it.