Dukh/Rog

Guest AnonSingh

Guest AnonSingh

I have had dukh for 6 months now and it started off with headlice so i increased banis (sukhmani sahib, dukhbhanji sahib aswell) and keep doing benti to Guru maharaj. Before i started this i just thought i'd stay in bhana when the treatments didn't work and Gp didn't help (didn't even believe i had this dukh). Now the problem has got worse and i have lice on my body, this is a barrier for me as i want to be fully healthy :surrender: and hopefully get ready for amrit in the future, if Guru jee wills.

Take Amrit,I swear it Amrit is the best painkiller/medicine.I remember I had severe stomach pains in India and I took Amrit(I was choolashack)and all the pains went.I never had the pains ever in my life.Guru ji's Amrit is the only cure.[MOD CUT].Also dont get it from missionaries because they don't believe in dasam Granth banis. :)

So yea and ask the panj pyare to do ardas for you.

You might not like what I'm about to say but here goes.

1) There is no such thing as dukh as dukh & sukh are 1. Think about it logically our parents wouldn't want us to face hardship in life same way Mahraji never give their children (us) pain instead this moments of "dukh" are moments of sukh because its mahraji testing us. Accept sukh and dukh as one. Turn a situation you see as a negative into a positive. Its all about how you see things, if you see things as dukh then it'll get to you and feel like dukh but if you try to turn that into a positive thing you'll see the positive side.

2) Start strengthening your sikhi; in general this will help you become a more positive and stronger person.

3) Go and see your gp for further treatment. Its nothing to be ashamed of, they see these kinds of situations (e.g. Headlice etc) all the time. Best of luck.