Is it disrespect to murderous Indian Army !

Singh, Mahan

Ain't no "Hindian" home or away helping the Sikhs with nish, FACT! History is a great reminder of that. "Fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice then shame on me"

The only people that are going to help the Sikhs are......................... The Sikhs! Unity is the only answer, so look for similarities in your fellow brothers and sisters rather than differences all the time

Let's say some terrorists (Jihadi or Saffron or never mind Khalistani terrorists), occupy/sieze Birla Mandir/Vaishno Devi Mandir/Jagannath Puri/BadriNath Mandir with thousands of innocent pilgrimages inside on the day of Navratre, will Indian Army attack Birla Mandir/Vaishno Devi Mandir/Jagannath Puri/BadriNath Mandir with tanks blowing away buildings of these temples, killing all innocent Hindu pilgrimages inside :).

NO, IT WON'T.

Because, they consider these Hindu temples as their own, people inside these temples as their own. But reckon all minority places of worship (Gurudwaras/Mosques/Churches/Buddhist monastries etc.) as places of terrorism and all innocent people inside these buildings as hard-core terrorists.

That is actually a really simple but brilliant way to put it Veer Ji!