confused

Guest harpreet

If the punj pyarea like you say are not perfect (not having brahmgian etc) then how can someone expect the people who take amrit not to falter?? I believe it is unfair on harpreet to judge her because of what I have written above.then how can someone expect the people who take amrit not to falter?? I believe it is unfair on harpreet to judge her because of what I have written above.

Fair enough point. However, you don't think sri guru gobind singh ji is hazar nazar when panj pyares are giving amrit and helping out those panj pyares? ...remember its all maharaj khel.

It be wrong to judge panj pyares soley based on doubts- that they are not bhramgyani/high avastha gurmukh

I will try to find a updesh of sant attar singh ji reru sahib to sant isher singh ji rara sahib regarding panj pyares..its in jivan gatha of sant attar singh ji reru sahib..as soon as i find it ..i will post it here.

I disagree because the original punj pyarea did get this and saying it is not meant to happen now is hypocritical - of course it is the word amrit is to make someone immortal if you come out of an amrit sanchaar ceremony still wondering why 'you' have not become deathless, immortal, fearless, omnipresent then the amrit sanchaar was NOT valid.

Veer ji it can't all be symbolism the amrit sanchaar even today must have the same power as it did before otherwise could we even call it amrit if not the same?

Well its hypocritical only if cultish mindset of individuals belonging to jatha/samparda claim their amrit is superior than others, in fact in reality they trying just like everyone else to make the event more divine and symbolic as much possible but these days - its bit of a fashion statement- i took amrit from xyz jatha/samparda. its almost like youths wrap their head around event itself than long journey ahead, just like in worldly life- student wrap their head around admission ceremony event in college than the study itself..!!

I agree its not all symbolism, amrit power cannot be denied, its there one just have to attune to it, it has same paras kala effect but not everyone is meant to expereince it at first say, lets just say for lack of better word- not all can expereince such power or attune to it. For eg- remember first panj become panj become only when they got up and decided to give their head but most importantly they were "choosen ones" to begin with.

What Consciousness is saying is that only Amrit from Jatha is "real" Amrit because they give Naam Drirr. He pretty much says that if you don't take Amrit from Jatha then you are more likely to commit Kurehats.

Consciousness Jee,

Has no one who has taken Amrit from Jatha committed a Bujjer Kurehat?

What Consciousness is saying is that only Amrit from Jatha is "real" Amrit because they give Naam Drirr. He pretty much says that if you don't take Amrit from Jatha then you are more likely to commit Kurehats.

Consciousness Jee,

Has no one who has taken Amrit from Jatha committed a Bujjer Kurehat?

No I'm not veer ji, wouldn't it be wise to ask me what I meant by the words 'naam drir' rather than jumping to a conclusion that I meant AKJ naam drir. I didn't mean an akj naam drir. The word drir (means to plant/ imbue/ install etc) comes in gurbani and no group/organisation has monopoly over the word drir for their 'special' amrit.

I also believe akj have forgotten the atam gian vidhi and therefore of course people in akj have committed bujjar kurehits.