Sarabjit Dhunda at it again...

Guest DhanDasamGranthSahib

Guest DhanDasamGranthSahib

To start off, I only did this under the Gupt section in order to personally keep out of the politics involved with all of these Dasam Granth so called "issues".

I just wanted to inform everyone of a new video posted last month on youtube:

It's best to make a copy of this video before they remove this one as well and say that it has been "edited".

If someone can inform www.panthic.org as well so that they can make an article on it, would be appreciated. Akal Takht Sahib should be informed as well.

These people are very dangerous, going around the world and even in the most undeveloped places in India where people are not educated and don't have too much critical thinking skills and are getting brainwashed by these new missionaries who have risen up over the past 3-4 years.

Nagpur, Maharashtra? Like come on, really? You go there, and all you talk about is putting Dasam Granth down?

Pathetic "professors".

He has had quite an influence in Canada. I recently attended a wedding, staying with family and the amount of bakwaas i heard...shocking. Regarding naam simran: how japping Waheguru alone is not simran. Sri Dasam Granth Sahib has recently been created and that Sikhs who do believe in its authenticity, are associated with some rss hindutva group. Asking Maharaaj for naam or anything for that matter, is manmat.

He does Katha at Bangla Sahib Delhi which is aired in Canada.