my name is nadar ram

fightingsingh

People need to grow up and should be ashamed for themselves for making this video. I am sure no senior gurmukhs or puratan gurmukhs would approve of this video. I have managed by maharaj kirpa, spent countless hours writing posts here, pointing out serious methodology theological issues with nihang niddar singh parchar on website then we have immature/insulting video(insulting bana, ram avtari pursh) ruining everything. It's sheer ignorance/arrogance/paranoia piece by right wing nut bars..if such insult was thrown like the video above was thrown infront of sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale, these right wing nut bars sure be summoned/ scolded by mahapursh and off course it will be exploited by left wing nut bars, some old game who suffers? Guru's bana suffers along with sangat..!!!!!!!!

I have news for all - sikhi isn't left nor its right wing, take your pathetic squabbles/bias else where...instead of hijacking gurmat and super imposing itself on it like it was people's father property..!!

Paaji, you always make really valid points on this forum (and I say the following with the utmost respect), but you always seem to do your points an huge injustice, when you start mixing in insults and person attacks! If we look at the 3HO thread I started a week or two back, where all I did was ask a question in the title about 'Friends or Enemies in Friends clothes' and followed it up with a link to bhai Gursants long and informative article along with what I belived were valid concerns about Sikhnet (the largest Sikh website in the world) that was controlled by people who had been highlighted as possibly having ulterior motives and shady backgrounds. In this thread you wrote numerous posts insulting this wing, that wing, nutbars, hippies, hyper this and that whereas along came Bhai Humkire and did us all proud by, first answering the question at hand and then going on to explain his feelings and thoughts in a calm and rational fashion. Just an observation for you my brother.