crazyyouth

Guest whattodo?

Name & shame this khuti... Why the hell is she trying to set you up with a kala?!!

It is imperative that you speak to older Singhs in your area & expose this khuti

Look at your name and look at what you wrote.

Hey.... this is not a big thing to deal with dear... its hard to control feelings yaar.. being away from her will not change anything.... u know wen u somebosy attracts you its very difficult to get away from them... at the back of your mind you listen to these kinda people.... we are humans any we have emotions... this sit with her..... try to make her understand.. if she understands then its fine but it she still carry on... try to avoid her...

I was among these girls.. in sense of masti n flirt....... i was nt having any wrong intensions but i like to flirt alot.... recently i became Baptized (amritdhari) and i can easily control all my emotions by just thinking that i m daughter of Guru Gobind Singh g.. n i should avoid dez... kinda stuffs.. Just think in that way.... when u start thinking of God..... u start becoming strong....

But the real challenge for you is to bring that girl on right path... if u can... it would be something immensely good done to mankind.. :)

Change is the law of nature... now if u expect people should be same after being baptized the way they were in Waheguru's era... u should change ur thinking...

we r human.. we r leaving normal life.. no one is bad or good.. itz the situation which classifies this act :)

Guest whattodo?

Thankyou for the posts, Firstly, sorry about generalising, I really do respect amrittaris A LOT. I have the utmost respect for them and know there are lots of chardikala gursikhs in the Panth. I wrote like that because I was annoyed at this one person. I gwt what you meant ‘sikhistore’ and im sorry if for saying such a thing. Amrit isn’t a joke, but im trying to say some people son’t realise how ‘amolak’ this ‘daat’ is.

To the rest of the posters, thank you so much for your advice. I really do appreciate it. Goras that attend the same college have spoken to him before, then he stopped for a bit, and is carrying on because of this girls influences. I do talk to other friends,and am trying to distance myself from her as much as possible, but she thinks im going into bad sangat by talking to others! I just felt like asking for views on here as to how i should deal with it, without punching her in the face. i need some good phrases i could say that'll make her stop, like threatening her or something.

Im not from Birmingham, but the midlands. I cannot talk to my brother because he will walk into my college and smash up the kalas head, no joke, he will get over-heated easily. If it continues or gets worse I will tell someone, I think it’ll be best to tell my uncle. I don’t want to make it into a huge fight at college either though. thanks to all the sangat on here, but i dont think i could tell my family because this girls family is very close to mine, which is why i have to talk to her at college, we even go to samagams together and the Gurdwara. as i was saying, i want to deal with her myself first, and want her to stop and not make a scene when i say this to her. I am actually suprised how good this forum is, i came on here for advice and the sangat on here is really supportive and understanding. Thankyou so so much!

Sorry if anyone misunderstood my point, its my bad english, I swear, I would NEVER slander amritdharis, GOD FORBID! Its just some individuals who try and make a bad impression of the good ones, that’s my point. Again, I apologise…

Look at your name and look at what you wrote.

This is exactly the problem. Youth big themselves up with names like that and act like anything but Sikhs. Guroo Kirpa Kare.

The children aren't alwayz to blame. Its parents responsibility to observe their changes in behaviour. I have not directly been in a situation like that but someone i know has. Parents let their children slip, and children then take advantage that their parents give them freedom. I advice the older generation to only give children freedom if they are sure the children are behaving according to gurmat. To the op, just stay strong and your friend will stop when she gets bored.