this time Singhniyaan terrify Indians with their bravery

Mehtab Singh

Makes Sikhs look like street entertainers and primitive same with the bir khalsa group and same thing with the chinese shoalin monks who come on TV time to time. When I was a kid I used to think wow their impressive using their spiritual power to fight good now im older I realise they just do it for the money and to perhaps get a starring role in kung fu chinese movies and their only good as the practice they put in the gym training.

I dont like this either...they are fooling people. Pause at 3:48. You can clearly see that she has some sort of devices strapped to her wrists (probably a metal wrist band) so that it won't hurt when she is hit by the hammers. I think their intentions were good, but it just makes us look like some radical religion, full of anger and vengeance, who are teaching their kids negative thoughts. There are other ways to pay tribute to Shaheeds. Putting axes to necks to of kids just doesn't look right for tv. I disagree with the image this portrays, but unfortunately, this show is immensely popular in India, so the damage is already done.

This act does not sit well with me either. It comes across as violent on the whole.

I must add though that the ending was impact full with the scenes/shots from history, as someone who appreciates what they referred to I think it's amazing they got that to a large audience worldwide though someone who doesn't know the history may just see the gruesome aspect of it.l