Punjab Brahmins to take out yatra to Anandpur Sahib - birth place of Khalsa

Mehtab Singh

http://timesofindia....ow/17213817.cms

I think this would have been a brilliant idea if they just did it out of their gratitude towards Sahib Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee Maharaj. But categorizing Bhai Mati Dass jee, Bhai Sati Dass jee and Bhai Dayala jee as Brahmins is misleading as they were (according to Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke) not from Brahmin backgrounds. Undue credit shouldn't be taken or given. Nonetheless, lets not forget that at the time of their Shaheedee, they were Sikhs and nothing else.

That might actually work. Gangu came back as Gandhi, what are the chances these guys are the Badals? :cool2: :stupidme:

Gangu was Gandhi? says who? I think a better thing would be to say is that one of the Dogra ministers was gangu reincarnated since dogras did exactly what gangu did i.e. bite that had that feeds it.

Gangu was Gandhi? says who? I think a better thing would be to say is that one of the Dogra ministers was gangu reincarnated since dogras did exactly what gangu did i.e. bite that had that feeds it.

Don't know remember reading it that some mahapurakh said that. I am sure someone more enlightened then me can tell you who.