helpless at home

Guest chanan

ssa sangatji. i com from asikh family. we had been going to a dera [not the misleading one] but a proper place where there is Guru Granth Sahibjis parkhash, proper rehit sikhia there is proper parchar about gursikh life & gurbani. a sant ji did tap there for many yrs but he is no more nw. there is no such things like touching feet of anyone there not even the person who is regarded as santji today.he does not allow anyone to touch feet & only asks sangat to attune with guru shabad. we stopped going there as my father had misunderstandings & now has said lot against the santji there. so much so that it scares me every now & then what will happen. we are like family to the sant ji there & he has even suggested that he will clear any misunderstanding that my father has,but my father does not want to hear abt them & has said too much nindia about them. i am very tensed at the moment as there is chaos here & my father isn't ready to talk to anyone. my mother & myself are very close to sant jis family. but my father is terriblly hurt abt this &also that we talk in favor of sant ji (but we only want to clear misunderstanding so that everything gets sorted). he feels we do not respect him & feels angry when we ask him not to do nindia. my extended family are also trying to help & now even the santji is willing to come & clear bt my father is very upset. he has said that he will not allow sant ji to come home& that that sant ji is not guru. my mother & myself are trying to calm him & explain that only Guru Granth Shib Ji is Guruji (& we are not thnking otherwise) but he is very upset. we have explained him that we were going to the dera only as sant ji was doing proper prachar & they considered us like family. i explained that we should not do nindia of any sant nor mahapurakh as our Panchve Guruji said in sukhmani sahib but every time i try to talk my father ends up saying even more against him. i do hope that nobody will misunderstand me when i use the term dera here. please help even your arjoi will do.

Oh God! that seem bad! May waheguru never bring a sant nindak into a gumukh family, waheguru. I understand this must be really hard for you, respect the Mahapursh. Your dad seem to be literally brainwashed by those RSS agents Sant-Nindaks. All i advise you to do i pray that his brain gets fixed asap. i swear, mahapursh nindaks are the WORST people that have been born on this earth, they are 'bhaar' to this earth. even atheists are better that them, anyone, even paapis are better than such horrid people. They wear the same identity as Singhs and yet try to make the panth split and get rid of parchar.

• 3 months later...
Guest chanan

I keep doing ardas so that my father gets rid of the bharam he has in mind. i can't interpret any hukamnama, soi want to ask if (when i take a hukamnama and sant mahima is mentioned, or one should have their sangat etc) what would that mean as in how do we go ahead? please guide me. it is still so hard to live with such worry given my father's thoughts & so much hatred. off late he has become even more harsh & hewas'nt like this before.i want to also share that be it in any affairs we haven't been able to proceed on any front- be it my marriage. whenever a talk begins it stops there, doesn't proceed. similarly other matters also we are stuck.

we haven't had the courage to explain to my father since over a month now & santji's wife suggested that i should explain him.but I haven't any courage to do. please explain & advice. esp about the hukammana above. benti sad sangat that is all.