is uggerdanti gurbani of guru gobind singh ji

sadh sanget ji , i believe in dasam granth, i read chandi di war , shasternaam mala, with my nitnem. i read also das granthi, in my one gutka sahib, a bani is uggerdanti, i read in books that ugerdanti is not the bani of guru gobind singh ji, nihang singh read this bani daily some people says it is written by sukha singh patna sahib, this is in patana sahib bir, please tell me about uggerdanti ,,,,,,,,,,,,bull chuk maaf

Ugardanti is the bani of guru jI.Guru ji wrote aroun 1698.There were two granths of Sri dasam Granth that guru ji made and they were the anandpuri bir and Patna sahib bir.These two granths that guru ji himself with the help of scribes has many Gupt banis such as brahm

Kavich or bhaguti astotar.

Who said ugardanti isn't bani?

Ugardanti is bani of sri guru gobind singh ji

Here is scholary discussion between bikramjit singh and one of former scholar regarding ogardanti:

http://www.sikhaware...2516-ogardanti/

Also check the question and answer session with sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale where ugardanti was discussed:

http://www.sikhsanga...h-ji-harkhowal/

Ugardanti is the bani of guru jI.Guru ji wrote aroun 1698.There were two granths of Sri dasam Granth that guru ji made and they were the anandpuri bir and Patna sahib bir.These two granths that guru ji himself with the help of scribes has many Gupt banis such as brahm

please also tell me about sehsernama,i am not against the bani of dasam granth, i also want to read full dasam granth, but plz don't mind, i accepted the bhi mani singh ji wali bir, i think uggerdanti and sehsernama are added in the dasam granth later . In Hum Hindu Nahi(1898 ), the author Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, believed that Ugardanti Bani was not written by Guru Gobind Singh but by Bhai Sukha Singh, a priest at Patna. [4] i read chandi charitter, charitteropakhyan, gyan perbodh and other banies, and i respected dasam granth, i want every sikh read dasam bani ,