BEADBI OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

whatever

wjkk wjkf

sadh sangat ji I have just received an information today on sept18, 2004 regarding BEADBI of dhan dhan Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj which is going to happen tomorrow(sept19, 2004). I wanted to share the situation with u and think we should immidiately do something about this!!!!!

Two Families from Toronto region are having anand karaj of their son and daughter in a marriage palace, firstly I would like to congratulate these two families on this wonderful occasion but when I heard that THESE TWO FAMILIES ARE TAKING GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI'S SAROOP IN A CONVENTION CENTRE where people drink alcohol, eat meat and smoke I got very upset. Brothers and sisters do u think Guru maharaj ji will like to go to a place like this where people drink, smoke and dance with girls, how is that possible?? I feel very sad and shameful when I think that this is going to happen in Toronto, while Guru Sahib Ji's own khalsa or their sons and daughters are watching their father's(Guru’s) beadbi happening in their own city.

My suggestion is to call up the responsible families and:

1, firstly congratulate them on this occasion and

2, secondly do a humble request not to take Guru Sahib Ji's saroop to that inappropriate place as we know that there is a HUKUMNAMA ISSUED FROM SRI AKAL THAKAT SAHIB JI saying that GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI'S SAROOP ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN TO A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE DRINK, SMOKE, DANCE AND EAT MEAT ETC. The phone # of the responsible families are given below:

Boy's side: ******

Girl's side: *****

One more thing I want to point out that the boy's father is an amritdhari singh and even t

hough he is an amrit dhari singh he is letting this thing happen.

IMPORTANT: I make a request to all the singh’s and bibian who worry about their Guru Sahib Ji’s beadbi(disrespect) to come to the convention center tomorrow(sept 19, 2004) to make a peaceful and humble demonstration. The address of the convention center or the marriage palace is as follows:

La Jardin Special event

8440, Highway 27

Woodbridge, Ontario.

wjkk wjkf.

Note : From the Rules & Guidelines policy of this forum :

- Never give personal phone number/information in any post (excluding Sikh organizations).

'Whatever' ji

please PM RespectforSriGuruGRAnthSahib ji

whcih is an organisation workign against beadbi of Maharaj

Mod ji - this is an Sikh org so fone number is posted-

Respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Campaign

PO Box 1945,

Ilford, Essex

IG1 9AA

U.K.

T : 07743 211135

E : SikhAlerts@yahoo.co.uk

www.GuruGranthSahibJi.com

CAll in, and pm them here and give the foen numbers IMMEDIETLY so tha the UK SInghs can stop this beadbi!!!!!

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!