DIVERSITY DONT WORK IN TH UK

Hammertime007

Theres diversity and theres 3rd world gettos in Birmingham and London, 3rd world sess pits in the Uk, Pekham, Small Heath, Newham complete Buraa Harrl.

TBF, England no longers needs immigrants for 3rd world ghettoes. It's part of their culture, look up 'workhouses' if you dont believe me. If anything it was the English who exported the idea of 3rd world ghettoes to most of the rest of the world.

The thing is is that in the slums it comes down to numbers, and that's something Sikhs will never have. That's why I said the things earlier in the topic. We cant ally or suck up our way out of this one. Self reliance, resourcefulness, tactics, unity and intimidating intelligence were what our ancestors used to stay on top. Why change their winning formula?

You know I had a thought, if we are going to criticise others, we could a bit of reflection upon ourselves first and also make the statement that 'diversity doesn't work in the panth' as we seem to be so factionalised along caste, politics and jathas and whatnot.

You know I had a thought, if we are going to criticise others, we could a bit of reflection upon ourselves first and also make the statement that 'diversity doesn't work in the panth' as we seem to be so factionalised along caste, politics and jathas and whatnot.

Sikh internal divisions have a lot to do with ego and ignorance and runs against historical norms.

British culture is the other way round, with inclusion and diversity being new (and possibly soon to be rejected) cultural architecture.

It also depends on what you mean by diversity going wrong. It's not hard to come up with examples from Britain. Sikh diversity going wrong tends to involve things that arent happening rather than things that have happened, if you get my drift.

^^^

I get your drift, but in my eyes that makes us even worse because the idea of inclusion and diversity isn't new to us, in fact it's divinely ordained. So what's our excuse. Looks VERY BAD on us.

What's even worse is that you get people STILL pushing for all that division, even ones who should know better i.e. been educated in the west and exposed to ideas outside of the backward rural Panjabi ones.

The thing is Dal that our ancestors all came from rural backgrounds or not particularly large towns/cities. They never had a problem in the most parts in understanding the importance of what unites them rather than what divides them. That's why the Sikh Empire never had the bickering between religous factions like the other Indian states did. Or the worst excesses against the lower castes like pouring lead in ears to stop them hearing etc which was common practice in other parts of South Asia. Regardless of how uneducated or rural people were, they still knew the score. That's why Gurudwaras, villages, towns were all built like forts and defensive ditches were so common. We knew who the real enemies we had to keep at arms length. We didnt build them for the glory of caste or religous jatha. Stupidity and ruralness cant be an excuse for people to shield behind. It never was before.

People today love pettiness and smaller pictures. Being a big fish in a small pond seems more appealing rather than being what we are and taking the world as it comes. This shortsightedness and lack of motivation for unity is what allows us to be taken advantage of ... by the very people we bemoan for not accepting us for what we are.

At the end of the day we are all brown. Nothing we will do will change that. The goreh and su//eh will have to accept us Sikhs as we are. If they cant, and we are united, then they can just suck it up. If they cant, and we arent together, then expect to be the big fish next to some chips on our enemies' plate.

Why even bother to explain yourself. WLS is a textbook jat-boot-licker. Anyone can see that from 100 miles off.

He's the docile peasant the Anglos wheel out on cue to make it look all is alright. Someone who will do what he's told and say what he's told to say.

What amazingly stupid things to say Dal Singh. :wow: Your bitterness towards life really has started to manifest itself strongly in the last week or so.

Remind me again brother.........What exactly have 'jatts' and the 'licking the boots' of said people got to do with me celebrating the beauty of diversity in UK society ?

Remind me again brother.........Who exactly told me to say the UK is so wonderful ? Who exactly were these strange people that you say came in the night and gave me an eye transplant in my sleep so that I would only see what 'they' want me to see ? And who exactly are 'they' ?

There really is something quite sinister and dark about you Dal Singh. You positively ooze bitterness, depression, hatred and intolerance.

Dubai, Singapore, Honk Kong, NY, Tokyo and Vancouver would all beg to differ.

My relatives talk quite highly of Germany and they dont experience the same racism or segregation that is in the UK. I dont know any Sikhs in France so I'll take your word for it.

Bhaji, I don't quite agree to your view about Germany here.

My mother is a German. When my naanni last visited me, she said that Brits (where I live, at least) are very welcoming and quite unlike the Germans in that sense. She had asked for directions to a park from a couple of people. She really liked it how everyone replied with the word 'love' or 'sweetheart' in a sentence! This is an observation of a 75-year-old German.

I'm from Germany as well (have asian looks though....see my DP :p ) But people here in the U.K, be it on the bus, in a shop...wherever.....are more polite and kinder than Germans.

Bhaji, I don't quite agree to your view about Germany here.

My mother is a German. When my naanni last visited me, she said that Brits (where I live, at least) are very welcoming and quite unlike the Germans in that sense. She had asked for directions to a park from a couple of people. She really liked it how everyone replied with the word 'love' or 'sweetheart' in a sentence! This is an observation of a 75-year-old German.

I'm from Germany as well (have asian looks though....see my DP :p ) But people here in the U.K, be it on the bus, in a shop...wherever.....are more polite and kinder than Germans.

That is interesting. My cousins say that in Germany their just left to get on with it, they dont feel the same 'clash of cultures' they had in the UK. I've only been to Germany for a couple of weeks so I couldnt really tell.

Also bare in mind that politeness costs nothing and doesnt really reflect what's going on inside. Like Australians, they use the word 'mate' even when they're arguing and fighting each other! But it's good that the natives are civilized in your neck of the woods. In some places it's like a live action Jeremy Kyle show.