DIVERSITY DONT WORK IN TH UK

Hammertime007

That is interesting. My cousins say that in Germany their just left to get on with it, they dont feel the same 'clash of cultures' they had in the UK. I've only been to Germany for a couple of weeks so I couldnt really tell.

Also bare in mind that politeness costs nothing and doesnt really reflect what's going on inside. Like Australians, they use the word 'mate' even when they're arguing and fighting each other! But it's good that the natives are civilized in your neck of the woods. In some places it's like a live action Jeremy Kyle show.

I totally. agree to what you've said here actually....especially with 'just left to get on with it'. (but that happens in a literal way)

But to be fairly honest, I prefer the fake smiles or politeness than the constant 'feeling' of stares all around you in a bus or other public places. Not to say that no one stares here...but it's still not that bad.

One thing I've always wondered about is why Sikh ghettoes exist. Like Southall, Hayes, Ilford, Wolves etc. Surely if the English loved Sikhs so much there would be no cases of white flight from their Sikh neighbours?

Also, werent these areas also considered no-go areas by some natives even before mass eastern european immigration? We sure do have short memories.