first time divine experience

Guest neo

OMG ene physics.... :wow: ene physics mai school ch padhi hundi te... Einstein nu fail kar dita hona c mai hahahhahahahahahha

By the way... just a small incident that took place in my life... when i was in 9th or 10th STD.... i use to go to school on my bicycle...there was a cut which i need to cross.... it always took around 15-20 mins.. to cross that cut...i was so afraid to cross the road that always reach the school late n everyday i get punished from the teacher for that... i dont wanted to disclose this to my parent coz i dont want to give them tension... then thode tym baad.. i did himmat.... when i appeared near that cut... i use to say Waheguru Waheguru a lot many times like hell... it happened like 3-4 times i was just saved from accident... then i started noticing something... whenever i tried to cross the road.. some thing us supporting me to cross it.. i kept on taking the name.. i could feel that i am helped to cross that cut.... i dont know it was my illusion.. or what.... but i have noticed it many time.... from dat day.. wheneva i am puzzled i start doing simran... n it helps... some power is there which gets vibrated....when we utter "Waheguru"....

U can feel those powers in small things... if u start noticing it... n start believing it...I am damn sure that God himself will give u the evidence of his existence :D

Miracle do happens... n for some miracles... even the science terms them as "Exceptions" coz Where the science stops... OMG starts :toohappy: