All Sikhs should read these 9 granths
1. Chanaka Raajneeti E wrriten 2000 years ago
2. Sarkutavali E wrriten by Pandit Hardayal Ji linked to Guru Amardas ji's lineage
3. Bhavrasamrit wrriten by Pandit Gulab Singh Ji
4. Vichar Mala E Anath Das Udasi
5. Vairag Shatak E by one of the Sidhs who Guru Nanak meet who became a Sikh
6. Parbodh Chandar Natak E only chapter 1 by Pandit Gulab Singh Ji
7. Adhiatam Parkash by Pandit Sukhdev Singh Ji
8. Birti Parbhakar by Pandit Nischal Das Ji
9. Vichar Sagar E by Pandit Nischal Das Ji
They are very important and teach so much. Please read them all.
If there is a E beside them that means I found a English Translation of it and English Teeka.
Thanks Giani Kamalpreet Singh Ji for the info
I agree with everything you said except householder Yogis. More like householder Rishis.
For Sikhs who will like to know more about Ramayan or Mahabharata read Chabious avtar. More pacificaly Ram avtar and Krishna avtar.
Also Gobind Gita should be read.
All Sikhs should also read and study
Parbodh Chandar Natak
I have just ordered Sarkuntavali English tika translated by Giani Kamalpreet Singh Ji. Also about to read Vairag Shatak.