Sikh organisations infiltrated by Indian Agenceys

Every organisation has those working for the enemy, even during Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time there were loads of islamic mughul govt spies in the congregation when Guru Ji created the Khalsa and panj pyre. It is said that one of those mughul muslim spies even converted to Sikhism after witnessing what he did that day.

Sikhs too have spies and agents within the Indian intelligence agencies and govt. They proved their loyalty when they supplied information what the Indian govt was planning to do in 1984 which is why the dharm fauji's who now become shaheeds started to fortify the golden temple. There is recent case of one Singh spy that was a double agent working for CIA he defected to america after the RAW found him out think this was back in 2004.

Possibly Not infiltrated (however acting rogue and not in interest of panth):

Dal Khalsa - UK

Hansra (TV, Radio, Newspaper etc) - canada

Never to be trusted in usa (more likely sharing datas)

Sikh Youth of America (Gurdwara managements) - USA

SCORE (Dr. Rajwant - behind the screen indian lobbying in white house)

Council of Khalistan - Dr ajrawat

AGPC - USA

countless several individuals

Possibly Not infiltrated (however acting rogue and not in interest of panth):

Dal Khalsa - UK

Hansra (TV, Radio, Newspaper etc) - canada

Never to be trusted in usa (more likely sharing datas)

Sikh Youth of America (Gurdwara managements) - USA

SCORE (Dr. Rajwant - behind the screen indian lobbying in white house)

Council of Khalistan - Dr ajrawat

AGPC - USA

countless several individuals

Dal Khalsa UK is pretty much a joke side show at the moment as its clearly heavily pakistani gov influenced in in favor off against hindus and other sects within sikhism. So hardly any Sikhs give it much credibility, also its personality driven always showing next deads mans picture in their facebook page just doesnt look good. But to their credit they do raise awareness of issues of the panth

Dont know much about most of the individuals and organisations on there. But suprised you put Dr ajrawat in that list as he has long fought for Khalistan I remember reading his articles back in late 1990s which got me aware of what the Indian govt was and had done to the sikhs. He has raised alot of awareness and has key pieces of evidence of crimes by the indian state on the Sikh nation on his website. He also has been activity involved in getting Khalistan recongised in the UNO voice for stateless nations

SIkhistan I haven't heard of any of the latter orgs and googled them all and they seemed legit. Not sure what was questionable about them.

Yeah i think Sikhistan, has quite not done his research

From most of the individuals and orgs ive looked up i cant find any wrong doing of theirs, some may have good relations with the indian govt but doesn't make them totally against aspirations of Sikh kaum and nation.

Check this powerful speech by Dr ajrawat against Indian govt officials and criminals also speaks out against the air indian bombing committed by indian govt RAW agents

I mean I don't doubt that they are infiltrated and not to be trusted, but I'd like to see some reasoning or evidence. I tend to shy away from committing to any org really because to be honest I don't really trust many and if I do I don't believe they are serious enough.