Huge Protests in Delhi : Jantar Mantar today

Yup its on top headlines right now seems like its a huge protest dont think its just sikhs if am admi party has joined aswell as others.

I saw BJP flags waiving as well, BJP trying to politicise the issue and try to cash in as much as possible for next year General Elections. BJP was in power in centre for 8 years, nothing on the lines of justice they did if I remember ...

I saw BJP flags waiving as well, BJP trying to politicise the issue and try to cash in as much as possible for next year General Elections. BJP was in power in centre for 8 years, nothing on the lines of justice they did if I remember ...

I would say its better than nothing and BJP is a lesser evil than Congress but neither are any good for Sikhs in the long term. BJP core vote bank are right wing hindus and majority of Sikhs. Congress vote bank is secularist atheist hindus, some brainless gadar sikhs and mostly indian muslims. So congress party being in power is not in the interests of Hindus or Sikhs its in the interests of the indian muslims and we have seen how some of them were involved in the anti-sikh genocide and are continuing to sheild killers sajjan kumar and jagdish tytler.