Fifa Allows Turbans, Good News

nanosecond

Following communication between the CSA and FIFA, the matter related to Law 4 The Players Equipment, the use of head covers and the situation arisen within the CSA has been presented to the members of the International Football Association Board (IFAB) for discussion.

The IFAB has exceptionally agreed to extend the conditions of the current experiment previously approved by IFAB in October 2012 (as per FIFA circular no. 1322, see PDF on the right hand side), and to allow male players in Canada to wear head covers as well, as long as the following conditions are respected:

I stated last week on a number of threads how many of you and also the Sikh canadian mp's had got it wrong in thinking FIFA make the rules. I stated it was IFAB that make the rules for football worldwide, not fifa. I also stated how, in a nod to the founding fathers of football, the IFAB board make-up is entirely British (English, Welsh and Scottish footballing bodies) and given the official English acknowldegment of the turban there was an absolute zero chance that IFAB would agree with Quebec's decision.

Unfortunately before the ban was lifted, the "group" which is Ron Banerjee and his handful of crazies once again managed to get in the media, this time putting their puppet "Sikh" Bikram Lamba on the air, here's the link to his interview.

http://www.cireport.ca/2013/06/jim-richards-radio-dr-bikram-lamba-on-turban-ban-on-quebec-soccer-fields.html

Do a search of this "Doctor Bikram Lamba" and you'll see he's a bandhar dressed in a sher's clothes.